• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Ban on all RC benzos is this true (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValiumTorenceSkyHi

Bluelighter
Hi folks i seen this notice on 1 of the websites i use iyl copy and paste it! Its just to see who knows much about this or it its even true?

Great news - the Research Chemical ban has been officially delayed by at least 1 month from the 6th April! So we will be able to continue serving for a bit longer yet, please see the last lines of the below link:
West Yorkshire Police Press Release
There have been several rumours about a delay for a while now but this confirms it, a circular has been issued to the police forces. We don't know yet how long the delay will be for but it's expected to be between 1 and 2 months.

Where I live, I can't even fathom the idea that I could access such things, actually buying RC benzos and having them shipped to my door and legally at that!! Just like buying an iPhone ffs, damn you have it good.....so far.

And if the ban happens and is successful.....and folks can't support their habits anymore what will become of these people. Benzo WD is kinda fucked up, good luck UK.

Where I live, I can't even fathom the idea that I could access such things, actually buying RC benzos and having them shipped to my door and legally at that!! Just like buying an iPhone ffs, damn you have it good.....so far.

And if the ban happens and is successful.....and folks can't support their habits anymore what will become of these people. Benzo WD is kinda fucked up, good luck UK.
I'm not in the UK, but I used to order Etizolam online all the time. RC drugs are a godsend.

I am in the UK. A lot of drugs are fairly easy to obtain....Anabolic Steroids are incredibly easy and it is not against the law to have them in possession. OP.....Indeed it is true, from what I have been told we are looking at mid May for the ban to come in.

Yeah, I've heard of it, seems like they want to ban every psychoactive chemical out there

yeah so they'll be slightly harder to get.... but when has banning anything ever worked? Just puts more money in dealers pockets, government is fucking clueless lol

So there is a ban coming not that it will make much of a difference! Etizolam got banned (i think and they made deschloroetizolam) I can still get Etizolam easy! dont really like the pellets i prefere the intas or Eitizest Blistered brands

Dont think i have much to worry about RC benzos just come in handy for me for when i cant get Valium! but will be a shame iyl miss them! but im sure they will still be easy to obtain and something else will come up i relaly cant see all the RC websites closing down!

Sorry, but this isn't the right forum for this. OD is for specific questions related to HR. Maybe try European Drug Discussion? I'm not sure if that's the right spot either so I'm going to close this vs moving it but feel free to repost if there's an appropriate place for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.