• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Bali kratom (OG/PC) powder

The injected half-life of bupe is not 6 hours it's more like 24-30

This weekend I am making the transition from methadone to suboxone. They need me to not take subs for 72 hours before dosing methadone and then it will probably be a low dose. I am determined not to do heroin again and don't even really want to take anything not RX/illegal anymore- hit a rock bottom and have been posting in sober living. But I heard Bali kratom is good for opioid WDs.

I've never taken kratom other than headshop capsules twice which worked well. I did read the kratom encyclopedia though. Any advice?
I dont claim to be a kratom know it all...but through my fairly decent experience with kratom. Ive found red vein strains tend to be the most relaxing and calming than green strains. Theres so kany different names and descriptions for different kratoms...and so many people writing stuff as if they know it all or theyre a scientist or botanist or a doctor. I prefer not to be like that....but what ive found so far is green vein strains tend to be energetic and red vein strains tend to be relaxing. I prefer reds because they do ease opiate withdrawals...and sometimes can having me feeling like i took a few percocet. They dont make me constipated like opiates...but sometimes to cause a rebound headache. All kratom to me tastes aweful...like ground up green leaves of some sort...boderline like an evergreen tree. Aweful i say. But tolerable if i drink them fast...i take about a shots worth of warm water...put a spoonful of powder it...wait til it disolves..swirl it around and shoot it...drink something after to wash it down. Ive tried several kinds..red vein thai...super red vein borneo...red horn...red bali...red kali..betuangie...red dragon..red sumatra...many kinds...i prefer to buy 4oz at a time...sometimes 8oz...sometimes multiple 2oz to sample...i used to buy from mood and mind...um...kratom under ground..which i think is gone...now kraken..which seems to be real good. Juet today received somethjng called og bali..doesnt look very red...description didnt say much...so ill wing it. If its too speedy ill mix it with a red and calm it down a bit...kratom isnt an exact science...and the effects can vary...so try not to think too much on it...just oder a few ozs and try it one day...and stay away from the capsules from stores...its a horrible rip off...and steer clear of extracts...just buy the ground powders and you'll get your moneys worth and you wont be unhappy. Good luck...email if you have any questions.