• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Balancing Stimulants and Sanity

Charlesjr101

Greenlighter
Swim starts college.

Swim finds stimulants. Swim Likes stimulants. Swim gets doctor to give stimulants.

Swim abuses stimulants. Swim's life goes into downward spiral. Swim learned the hard way.

Swim still NEEDS stimulants to be productive, as he is working toward a Mechanical Engineering degree at prestigious school.

Swim wants to be smarter. He usually has summer off to take a break from his dependence and normalize himself, however this summer, no such luck.

He would like to avoid the "same mistake". He knows what it's like to be a rock bottom, and really does not want to return.

What Swim is hoping the internet can provide is advice on what has worked for them.

1. Yes he understands the only way to repair all his brain damage is to quit cold turkey, and give it a year or two, while eating healthy, exercising, and getting on a consistent sleep schedule.

2. Swim doesn't have a spare year or two. He needs stimulants to be productive, because he overused for an extended period of time, never allowing his thinker to recover.

3. What swim needs is a friend who has "been there, done that", someone who has experimented with supplements, nootropics, and/or other drugs. Where he/she has found a "cocktail" that allowed them to consume the stimulants they need, while managing the negative side effects to their best of their ability.

4. Swim knows this is a dangerous game he's playing, however he needs to finish school.

5. ANY ADVICE GIVEN IS NOT A GUIDE ON HOW TO SAFELY ABUSE STIMULANTS!!!

TLDR: Swim needs to know the best method to safely consumer higher doses of stimulants, as to minimize any future negative long term effects. Swim is open to any and all ideas. Please help Swim.

Swim doesnt need to use swim we know its you. Please dont use swim it makes it harder to read and doesnt protect you.

Anyway i think your putting too much credit on amphetamine. Im on amphetamine right now and i couldnt do that mechanical mumbo jumbo im just lying on my bed listening to lana del ray.

Tell your doctor your current dose makes you too jittery and you'd like to cut it back. If you can't control your use tell your doctor to give you a lower dose. If you don't want to do that then you don't really care enough to take care of yourself.

Take a low dose of aspirin when you take your dose, keep the aspirin dose as low as possible to prevent tolerance. This will lessen the strain on your heart but be aware that taking aspirin for too long can cause a rebound effect when ceased.

Also I've never seen such an annoying use of SWIM.

The SWIMMING almost put me off even replying.

Friend, you're in a shitty shitty place and there is no miracle cure of the kind you are looking for. I know, because I dug the same grave for myself in graduate school.

You can mitigate things in a few ways. #1 absolutely you can not abuse the meds again. You must take only as prescribed. This will do fuck all for you for a while but it's the only way.

Step 2 you must completely rearrange your life, even sacrificing things you consider absolutely essential -money, relationships, family, whatever - to streamline your life and create time for two things:

1) 8 hours of sleep EVERY NIGHT.

2) Cardio exercise EVERY DAY.

Lastly alter your diet. Absolutely no caffeine no matter how hard it is to give up. Take 2g l-tyrosine before bed. Take l-theanine during the day for anxiolysis.

Most important thing is that even if your grades suffer, as long as you're getting by, then continue. Resist the urge to increase dosage or move to stronger stims in order to achieve more. You will wind up trapped.

How old are you? hjow much of what are you taking (with sugars on top my bad dude) , and what is it doing exactly to not benefit you at the moment? I assume you have a brain, which also on top of wanting good for you , gets you pushing your chemistry into you asking for an opinion on what to do. I stopped being able to maintain standard of a decent respectable living , and i ddongt know about you but i did have a slightly kinda funky upbringing and have been smokin or eatin somethin bad for a bit ...

hard) (sorry)

im scared. hold it all tight man (dont let ur feels push you

I can tell you this . i use to be heavly addicted (mmiseraable and dependaant on my brain feelies plus stash etc) to weed. then opioids/sprinkle of psychadelic. cocaine. cocaine accesories.

speed came late (i believe like 3 years or so , im 28 ) and all i can tel you is , sometimes you just get lucky and get where u might want. you want good job and when ur there, who knows what it becomes in ur equation. i hope you just dont trip, perhaps take it slow (bro. i took it slow. stupid slow. be chill .^^), dont be wide open (pew pew pew pew *robot precision like slight existential oh noes... keke )

you are basically an astronaut to me so sir, I salute you. take it easy,