• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Balancing ph of a fentanyl patch shot.

Tylerdurd3n7

Bluelighter
After destroying most of my veins with acid i started trying to balance out my mix and haven't had issues since starting my new regimen. Below is my process, it seemes to work well. That said, i think im not getting the most out of my patches, even if i do a full 2nd or 3rd 'wash'. Id appreciate any advice.
Is the bicarb fuking up the potency?
Are there any better ways to extract fentanyl from the patches?

I cook up fentanyl patches using a small double boiler set up (metal shot glass in a pot of water).
I add ascorbic acid to the glass with a few ml of water. I also sprinkle more ascorbic acid powder on the sticky side of the patch. I place that face down into the shot glass. A few drops of 100% pure alcohol helps it to 'boil'. I usually let it cook for about 15min adding water if required, maybe another few drops of alcohol also. Afterwards i repeat the process of sprinkling more powder on sticky side then face down into the shot glass for another 15min.

Once im happy with the cook/soak i take it off the heat and gently add bicarb powder into the 'glass' and stir. I keep adding bicarb until it stops bubbling up every time i add a pinch of the bicarb. Once it gets to that point where it doesent bubble when i add bicarb anymore then i filter it and its good to go.

Im still trying to refine my process so again, I'd appreciate any help or advice.
Cheers

After destroying most of my veins with acid i started trying to balance out my mix and haven't had issues since starting my new regimen. Below is my process, it seemes to work well. That said, i think im not getting the most out of my patches, even if i do a full 2nd or 3rd 'wash'. Id appreciate any advice.

I cook up fentanyl patches using a small double boiler set up (metal shot glass in a pot of water).
I add ascorbic acid to the glass with a few ml of water. I also sprinkle more ascorbic acid powder on the sticky side of the patch. I place that face down into the shot glass. A few drops of 100% pure alcohol helps it to 'boil'. I usually let it cook for about 15min adding water if required, maybe another few drops of alcohol also. Afterwards i repeat the process of sprinkling more powder on sticky side then face down into the shot glass for another 15min.

Once im happy with the cook/soak i take it off the heat and gently add bicarb powder into the 'glass' and stir. I keep adding bicarb until it stops bubbling up every time i add a pinch of the bicarb. Once it gets to that point where it doesent bubble when i add bicarb anymore then i filter it and its good to go.

Im still trying to refine my process so again, I'd appreciate any help or advice.
Cheers
Seems like a lot of work. Is there a way to take it sublingual? Enema would be even better, and you'd be snapping off the sharps to use the syringe in a less destructive manner. I used to do it with h so I don't know how it works with fentanyl

No he's a junkie (like me) he's gonna dig it I'm UK I don't know bout you OP but I used to fold it up put it in a gear pan or spoon what ever. Then cold water for 15 20 mins then quickly hold a lighter under it until boiling. I think heat doesn't do fent good so u coldnwater extract boil to streralise n dig it. I reckon it's shit me browns well better fent is strong but it's not dreamy gouchy it's just bang n ur Gon for a bit. N not long either

Cheers
What makes you satified about the cook? How you know its done?
And how many ml does you shot end up being?