• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Baking soda to extend roll

seta

Greenlighter
I've heard that taking baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) when you take MDMA can extend your roll. Is that true?

According to a search on google the sodium bicarbonate would lower the PH of the stomach and thus could aid absorption.

Sodium bicarbonate is used to make cocaine into its freebase form but I dont think sodium bicarbonate would have this effect with MDMA.

Interesting question but I dont think it would have much effect

I've heard it extends it becouse it slows down the rate in which the kidneys metabolize MDMA so it leads to slower absorption + an increased amount gets absorbed.

I wanted to hear confirmation or something on dosage. But yeah I'll probably just try it and see what it does

I would be interested to hear how you get on please report back.

As an effervescent powder, children from 6- to 12-years-old require 1 to 1.9 g, or 1/4 to 1/2 tsp., of sodium bicarbonate in a glass of cold water. Older children and adults should be given 3.9 to 10 g, or 1 to 2 1/2 teaspoonfuls, of the drug in a glass with cold water.

Adults taking sodium bicarbonate in noneffervescent powder form should take 1/2 tsp. in a glass of water every two hours.

In tablet form, sodium bicarbonate can treat heartburn in children if given in a dose of 520 mg. This dose can be repeated once 30 minutes after the initial dose. For adults and teenagers, the dose ranges from 325 mg to 2 g, one to four times per day.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/433391-what-is-the-dosage-of-sodium-bicarbonate/

Its 10 days until I can try it but I'll get back to you when I did so :D

Anything can extend your roll, placebo effects can be very prominent.

^^ Yeah very true. When you think about it quite a difficult thing to measure.

I guess you would have to have two sessions and time it.

Use the same batch of MDMA and try and keep all conditions the same.

I guess to be really sure you would have to have multiple sessions to really prove it one way or the other.

^^ Yeah very true. When you think about it quite a difficult thing to measure.

I guess you would have to have two sessions and time it.

Use the same batch of MDMA and try and keep all conditions the same.

I guess to be really sure you would have to have multiple sessions to really prove it one way or the other.

Yeah that is true.

This works for amphetamine.. Which is where this whole things came from, as far as i know..

I wouldn't bother with this, even with plain amphetamines. Seems like a waste of time to me. MDMA lasts plenty long as it is

I wouldn't bother with this, even with plain amphetamines. Seems like a waste of time to me. MDMA lasts plenty long as it is

Are you nuts, sir? MDMA doesn't last nearly long enough. 4 hours is nothing when you're having the time of your life....and sometimes its over before you know it. I always redosed MDMA....And even then it wasn't long enough. lol There are other drugs that make you roll for 12 hours, but MDMA isn't one of them. Now you will have an afterglow at least the next day. But that is not the same as rolling. Not even close. But still feels fantastic.

now some people feel bad or ate up the next day. But its because theyre doing something wrong. I have felt that way too. It can happen if there is speed in the pills. Pure MDMA should give you a nice after glow, if you ate properly and all that. I abused it and still got afterglows.

Are you nuts, sir? MDMA doesn't last nearly long enough. 4 hours is nothing when you're having the time of your life....and sometimes its over before you know it. I always redosed MDMA....And even then it wasn't long enough. lol There are other drugs that make you roll for 12 hours, but MDMA isn't one of them. Now you will have an afterglow at least the next day. But that is not the same as rolling. Not even close. But still feels fantastic.

now some people feel bad or ate up the next day. But its because theyre doing something wrong. I have felt that way too. It can happen if there is speed in the pills. Pure MDMA should give you a nice after glow, if you ate properly and all that. I abused it and still got afterglows.

Maybe you do not get any response because that comment is 5 years ago lol.

DocLad