Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Baffled FIT student finds 10 pounds of coke in her bag

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Baffled FIT student finds 10 pounds of coke in her bag
By Kirstan Conley, Philip Messing and Natalie O'Neill
August 22, 2014

This wasn’t the care package she was expecting.

An FIT student who flew to the Big Apple to start a new school year arrived at her dorm in Manhattan, opened her suitcase — and discovered 10 pounds of cocaine inside, police sources said.

The baffled 21-year-old made the stunning discovery after an airplane flight on Friday as she moved into the room and quickly called cops, police sources said.

“She said she had no idea how it got there,” a police source said.

The freaked fashionista handed over the four packages of blow — which had a street value of $150,000, police sources said.

continued http://nypost.com/2014/08/22/fit-student-discovers-her-luggage-filled-with-cocaine/

How come i never found ten pounds of blow in my luggage. In other news Airport Baggage worked found in very rough shape today.

someone got mad as hell

I doubt it, when they smuggle with methods like this it's a numbers game, they just take the losses into account and keep going.

I would have had the best semester ever.

They actually used near wholesale prices instead of $100 a gram lol! You don't see that too often. Usually they'd say 5000 grams is a half mil worth...

if there was a 5lb bag of baby laxative, they would include it in the weight

Or if there was 5 lbs of tape plastic and carbon paper, surprised they didn't weigh the entire suitcase.

True, true, they always weigh add the cut to the total, especially after the cops all take a handful and replace it with with cut, lol.

I'll never understand the type of person that just hands over large qualitys of drugs to the police..

Shit, she could have funded her college education. Especially in Manhattan of all places?

Idiot.