• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bad trip on MDMA - Ready to roll again?

I have been getting some mood swings since my 2 rolls too. This is coming from someone who has been emotionally flat for the past decade. Molly does seem to cause mood swings in the longer term.

Mdma tuns on emotins, and people experienced traumas in such a degree that one goes flat/disocistes emotions, will often find that the mind fins a different way tonæ deal with it. Lile mood swings, depression, anciety atraxks, acute physical pain, IBD, migraine, ME, you name it.

First of all; the safest sign which imicate people have experience teaumas is that you are on a drug related page reading this. Physical, emotional. Violence og neglect.
Get therapy, im the meanwhile please read what I wrote in a post; about using it in self therspy. But you will definitely need therapy too. Please,alll of you, go tona doctor/therapist and start dealing with the emotional cement shoes. It's not just chemistry.

I'm rolling now. I love you all. Please send me a pm if you (or you or you) would like to know more, or just hear a friendly voice.

Namaste ❤️?