• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Bad Trip from Weed...?

LiverpoolFC

Greenlighter
Hi I'm a relatively experienced tripper and have seen people have bad trips and had a nightmare trip myself but the other night something weird happened. I went to see a movie with this girl who had smoked a few times before but had never really been high so we lit up a joint and I ended up killing most of it but as we were walking in she grabbed my arm and asked to go back to the car because she couldn't handle it. She started shaking hard and twitching it looked almost like she was seizing but I don't even think she noticed that she was and she was just completely out of it and confused and lost like I was when I had a bad trip. She threw up a few times and would ask questions that didn't make sense at all and was almost incoherent, has anyone else ever seen this happen? The bud definitely wasn't laced because I had used it earlier that day with several other people who were all fine.

Last edited:
It sounds like that woman or you smoked too much and had anxiety or a panic attack. I have heard about this happening to people, and it happened to a friend of mine when some sketchy guy we knew made powerful herb brownies, and did not tell her they were strong or had herb in them until afree she had eaten one and was wondering what was happening.

Yeah I was looking into it and it seems like she had something called an "acute panic anxiety reaction," guess she'll be staying away from that stuff from now on lol.

I've been smoking pot for the past 10 years and besides the occasional anxiety attack from being paranoid, I don't think I've ever had symptoms that strong. If she was in public that might have been the reason she was reacting that way.

A few days ago I smoked weed, and I had a similar.. Thing happen to be but- Instead, I was.. Totally tripping out, I couldn't move, I couldn't talk, and I don't remember much but from what I DO remember, I was puking, my heart was going crazy as all hell- Like.. It hurt to move, it hurt to really do much, so then these pricks stole my phone, called for some help, then I don't remember much after that since I passed out cold- But, Apparently I stopped breathing and they had to shove tubes down my throat and nose, And the doc's were pondering if it happened from pills or something but- I hate pills. I'd never take them anyways so- It may be that? I'm not sure..