Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bad Rolling Experience..

mdsnraetff

Greenlighter
Bad Rolling Experience. 21 hours long

Okay so I normally don't post things like this but I had a very strange experience and I was wondering if any of you have had the same thing happen (stick it out to the end, that's where the weird stuff happens). I bought 6 purple Armani Exchange pills for me and my friends. I didn't test them, which was very stupid on my part, but they looked similar to the pills I saw on pillreports. I took my first pill around 9:00 right before I got to the concert we were going to. 2.5 hours later I still didn't feel anything so I took another one. The event ended at 1:00 and I still wasn't feeling anything so I figured they were bunk pills. I got back to my apartment and smoked a bowl with my friends. About 30 minutes later I started to feel like I was rolling, I had insane hallucinations and I rolled really hard for about 4-5 hours. I tried really hard to go to sleep and I probably slept for about an hour. When I woke up I still felt like I was rolling, sure enough I got up and looked in the mirror and my pupils were still huge and I almost felt drunk in a way. The euphoric feelings were gone and only the small hallucinations and the weird way your body feels was left. This lasted for 21 hours total... I know that this is probably unheard of but my pupils didn't go back to normal until the next day and I was easily frightened and tripping out that whole time. I don't know if it was just a reaction in my body or if the pills were really screwed up. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Last edited:
Okay so I normally don't post things like this but I had a very strange experience and I was wondering if any of you have had the same thing happen (stick it out to the end, that's where the weird stuff happens). I bought 6 purple Armani Exchange pills for me and my friends. I didn't test them, which was very stupid on my part, but they looked similar to the pills I saw on pillreports. I took my first pill around 9:00 right before I got to the concert we were going to. 2.5 hours later I still didn't feel anything so I took another one. The event ended at 1:00 and I still wasn't feeling anything so I figured they were bunk pills. I got back to my apartment and smoked a bowl with my friends. About 30 minutes later I started to feel like I was rolling, I had insane hallucinations and I rolled really hard for about 4-5 hours. I tried really hard to go to sleep and I probably slept for about an hour. When I woke up I still felt like I was rolling, sure enough I got up and looked in the mirror and my pupils were still huge and I almost felt drunk in a way. The euphoric feelings were gone and only the small hallucinations and the weird way your body feels was left. This lasted for 21 hours total... I know that this is probably unheard of but my pupils didn't go back to normal until the next day and I was easily frightened and tripping out that whole time. I don't know if it was just a reaction in my body or if the pills were really screwed up. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

You answered your own question by not testing. You most likely didnt take mdma.

Another thought:

I have personally taking stuff that was good and not rolled for 5 hours, then it hits after the show. Are you a high strung person? If you are i believe you can somewhat "not notice" whats going on when you are rolling and you dont feel anything. This happened my first time and 2nd.