• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

bad reaction to cbd

kenlee

Bluelighter
I started taking cbd oil full spectrum 200mg and shortly after I started I became feeling nauseous, with bad stomach pains, weakness and my mouth felt dry and I felt week and have no appetite and the chills and the runs which have been severe for 5 days now, after a search online some websites claim it is a side effect of cbd but none of the websites tell you how to deal with the severity of these side effects. have you experianced this? if so how did you deal with the tummy cramps etc? I wondered about taking opioids that I was prescribed but I am going to talk to my doctor but I expect they wont know much about cbd oil because its not main stream medicine like doctors prescribe. I am just getting desprate as the pains are 10 out of 10

That does seem like an odd reaction, especially since its lasted so long.
Is it possible that you might have gotten sick at the same time that you started taking CBD? Also 200mg seems like a pretty high dose.
Maybe try some NSAID's for the pain and fever.

That does seem like an odd reaction, especially since its lasted so long.
Is it possible that you might have gotten sick at the same time that you started taking CBD? Also 200mg seems like a pretty high dose.
Maybe try some NSAID's for the pain and fever.

Its possible but ive not been out due to the lockdown. they came in 100mg 200mg and 800mg and I am glad I didnt take the 800mg

I started taking cbd oil full spectrum 200mg and shortly after I started I became feeling nauseous, with bad stomach pains, weakness and my mouth felt dry and I felt week and have no appetite and the chills and the runs which have been severe for 5 days now, after a search online some websites claim it is a side effect of cbd but none of the websites tell you how to deal with the severity of these side effects. have you experianced this? if so how did you deal with the tummy cramps etc? I wondered about taking opioids that I was prescribed but I am going to talk to my doctor but I expect they wont know much about cbd oil because its not main stream medicine like doctors prescribe. I am just getting desprate as the pains are 10 out of 10
I also had a bad reaction to CBD my first time. I couldn't sleep and it made me feel awful, I had a terrible headache.

Stomach problems, I always turn to ginger. Hydrate a lot, eat and sleep. It will pass.

200mg sounds like a lot, 1% cbd is actually reasonable high for flower cannabis with thc so in 1 gram cannabis you might have 10mg. Sure some strains without any thc have like 6-8% cbd but that's quite rare

200mg sounds like a lot, 1% cbd is actually reasonable high for flower cannabis with thc so in 1 gram cannabis you might have 10mg. Sure some strains without any thc have like 6-8% cbd but that's quite rare

200mg does sound like a high dose but I won't be taking them again and the problem is it takes 10 to 12 days to leave your body and just being bed bound for a week has sucked but at least netflix has kept me sane

I also had a bad reaction to CBD my first time. I couldn't sleep and it made me feel awful, I had a terrible headache.

Stomach problems, I always turn to ginger. Hydrate a lot, eat and sleep. It will pass.

I love ginger but it thins my blood and then I start to bleed from skin granulation. I am a bit war torn lol but I have been sleeping and drinking a lot of water

Since how long have you been taking it?

CBD oil and tinctures have to be put under tongue no longer than 50 seconds. Might this dose be too high for you?

The standard serving of CBD revolves around 25mg-30mg.
The treatment you mentioned is used for Epileptic patients, so I wondered if there is any link to that? I hope you feel better soon.

And how about your diet? Also, make sure you are taking the right amount of THC. Otherwise, the worst-case scenario turns into panic attacks or paranoia.
This can leave you feeling drained and upset too.

Regulate your medication.
Make a time table for it.
Or get a pill box so you never miss your dose. At times when strong medicine is missed, it can cause irritability in us.
Please do not try to self-administer the drug.
Usually with medical marijuana we do not have many options to self administer the dose.
Tried any new food in combination with your dose before or after?

Also, let me know how frequent is the use?
In the meantime, take your prescribed anti-inflammatory medication to curb fever and related pain.

CBD oil can be absorbed orally through the gut, no problem.

There were some studies shown that suggested that it could cyclize to THC in gastric fluids, but studies in vitro showed that humans given oral CBD did not have significant levels of THC in their blood afterwards.

Such effects from CBD are very strange. To my knowledge, the effects of CBD are very, very mild - I used to have a guy who supplied ~30% CBD in grapeseed oil (checked on GC by myself), and if I didn't know any better you could have told me it was plain old grape seed oil. I took truly crazy amounts of CBD orally, a tablespoon of the oil would have 5,000mg of CBD, and had very little to report, certainly nothing negative.

I do know there are a lot of products claiming to have CBD that either don't contain any CBD or are labeled incorrectly (usually much less CBD present than advertised). Maybe you took some wierd synthetic cannabinoid instead.

CBD on it's own it's very healthy as weed is not a drug, it's safe. What you're experiencing may not be side-effects of CBD, as it's called ''Placebo''. There are many studies out there that shows how healthy CBD is, it's approval throughout the world. You have two big options --> a ) buy CBD --// b ) Make your own product. There's nothing better than a quality product, bad brands > bad experience. Dosage it's very important. Remember, new batch > lower dose. You have to keep yourself balanced.

Otherwise, the worst-case scenario turns into panic attacks or paranoia.
This can leave you feeling drained and upset too.

I had that on a high concentration in vape I thought it was a fake product as it was that bad, happened after about 5 puffs, it scared me off it for another year or more, not sure if it was a real product or to high a dose, nasty

I had that on a high concentration in vape I thought it was a fake product as it was that bad, happened after about 5 puffs, it scared me off it for another year or more, not sure if it was a real product or to high a dose, nasty

Oh dear, got to be careful with it. Yes it depends you keep a check on THC: CBD ratio and of course where it is coming from.

That sounds like an overdose to me. Most CBD products suggest you take ~20mg, so even though taking 200mg+ is pretty commonplace it could have been just too much for your body when you haven't used it before. Some people take like 1200mg codeine regularly. I took somewhere between 270 and 300mg once before I'd ever abused opioids before; my whole skin went red and so itchy I was writhing at my skin until I was bleeding, my face swelled right up and my blood pressure dropped so low I was lying on the ground and could sit up or even raise my head and had to shout for my parents to call an ambulance. Different people react to things differently and what is no big deal for one person can make another person very sick.