• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bad reaction meth

Kristywl

Greenlighter
Help. Bad reaction to meth? Body extremely tight like I’m almost going to get the chills and never do. Clenched jaw. Burning. No relief whatsoever. It’s the worst feeling I have ever had it’s like my body wants to keep stretching but that doesn’t help. I want this to end.

Sounds like the side effects from meth, to me.
You took more than your body is capable of handling. Start small....can always take more never less, sound also like a mild overdose due to again not being able to physically handle it(your body gradually builds a tolerance to this stuff)

Should try to have a benzo on hand xanax clonazepam diazepam to smoothe out the meth abit if you react like that again. Ps. The chill feeling is cause of restricted blood vessels, you genuinely took too much most likely.

Your good. It can have this effect. It could have been cut with bath salts. Some times after a lot of meth I can't even stand up that much because I nearly faint and hyperventilate. And my vision gets red. Methamphetamine Overdose is a confusing thing. For some there is meth use that is the goal. And for others the goal is to get intoxicated by the use of meth. I've had reactions where I literally was throwing up my stomach acid...

Help. Bad reaction to meth? Body extremely tight like I’m almost going to get the chills and never do. Clenched jaw. Burning. No relief whatsoever. It’s the worst feeling I have ever had it’s like my body wants to keep stretching but that doesn’t help. I want this to end.
It's the cut..try to find a quiet place in semi dark and ride it out..I've been there myself and your be ok.

Sorry to hear about this. Kindly inform us of the result of your experience. We would really not mind having your opinion or explanation of what you think might have gone wrong. This will be a big help to future users who might experience a similarly negative experience.

I took an "ecstasy" tablet once (2 actually) that I believe was PMA, not MDMA. Para-Methoxyamphetamine. I had such bad anxiety and tightness throughout my body along with severe anxiety. I felt at times that I was likely going to die, which of course was pretty much nonsense. However, there are dangerous cuts/imposters out there that can indeed be quite harmful.

Sorry to hear about this. Kindly inform us of the result of your experience. We would really not mind having your opinion or explanation of what you think might have gone wrong. This will be a big help to future users who might experience a similarly negative experience.

I took an "ecstasy" tablet once (2 actually) that I believe was PMA, not MDMA. Para-Methoxyamphetamine. I had such bad anxiety and tightness throughout my body along with severe anxiety. I felt at times that I was likely going to die, which of course was pretty much nonsense. However, there are dangerous cuts/imposters out there that can indeed be quite harmful.
I've known people to use stuff for cut that should kill people..its crazy

I've known people to use stuff for cut that should kill people..its crazy

Of course this is nothing more than an old ancient 27 year old's opinion, but there was a time where I would be more than 90% sure that an Ecstasy tablet was indeed MDMA or at the very least MDA. Now every motherfucker has their hands in the cookie jar and the light bulb went off that all they really need are cool looking presses and some talcum powder and caffeine to create a Burning Empire.

Yep
Of course this is nothing more than an old ancient 27 year old's opinion, but there was a time where I would be more than 90% sure that an Ecstasy tablet was indeed MDMA or at the very least MDA. Now every motherfucker has their hands in the cookie jar and the light bulb went off that all they really need are cool looking presses and some talcum powder and caffeine to create a Burning Empire.
Yep.its a shame when you cant trust your drug chemist..and I mean that with all my heart.

I guess it's great that the dude has my money, but he also has to live a life of constantly waiting for another Keif' Richards to come a callin' for his money and he might have friends with him. #JewishMafia

I guess it's great that the dude has my money, but he also has to live a life of constantly waiting for another Keif' Richards to come a callin' for his money and he might have friends with him. #JewishMafia
No doubt. The problem is to them we ain't people. Not even a name..just another 100 bill coming in and when were gone,there is another stepping in to take our place.

We can become vigilantes. Do you own any weapons or explosives by any chance? I of course am being facetious Law Enforcement. This is just how we drug addicts talk. Pay no mind.

Lmao. I definitely have a few firearms..but if I took the time to become a vigilante it would cut into my time to be with my girl crystal. Lol

You know, none of us are on their conscience.

Guy sold me over a thousand Blue lips, ironic called blue lips cuz I almost had blue lips from dying of an OD.

He died a couple months ago.

My vindication even tho I don’t wish Anyone he’ll, He made my life a living hell. I own my own choices. But like I said we ain’t on their minds if they have our money and we die.

OP this all sounds pretty normal some gear does exactly what your describing. As others have said it could be the cutter in it causing this. In my experience though you probably over did it with the dose.

If you can get a benzo.
10mg of valium or even better a seroquel 50 to 100 mg usually does the trick for me. You maybe different so start small if you have anything like this on hand...

Sometimes you have to ride it out and accept that not every meth high is fun or enjoyable. Lay down or get comfortable however you can. Keep warm and it should all eventuality pass. If it doesn't you can always seek medical attention but its up to you.

Stay calm

No doubt. The problem is to them we ain't people. Not even a name..just another 100 bill coming in and when were gone,there is another stepping in to take our place.
Now your getting it. Now reread the entire thread to make it fact and understand the reality of things. This thread is great for a whole lot of people.