• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bad reaction from Weed

Maybe you tend to eat and drink more when you smoke then when you have pills/speed?

BT :)

I tend to relax a lot more whilst i am in weed mode, as oppose to pills/speed which just make me uptight and tense. 8o 8o 8o

For a non-regular smoker, I'd definately recommend a joint over a bong, unless very, very small cones are packed. A bong hits so hard because generally, the smoker is inhaling hard and fast, thus receiving a large amount of smoke that goes deep into their lungs. Its a quick, fluent movement, kind've designed to 'punch' the cone.

Whereas with a joint, you generally take a slow, soft pull, and then pass it around. There may be a lot more matter used when rolling a joint compared to packing a cone, but if you put the same amount of weed as a decent cone, and put it in the end of a joint, you probably won't be able to inhale it all. For starters, theres no water, so the heat alone will hurt your throat.

Are these joints you're smoking fat? Try rolling your own nice and small joint. One tally-ho, and use enough weed so once rolled its roughly half a centimetre in width (5mm). Light this up, and have 2 reasonable deep but very slow and soft drags. Then put it out. Wait about half an hour, and don't sit and analyse, just play a video game, or talk with mates. You can continually add to your dose at any time. On the other hand, get a bong with a middle sized chamber, and have a cone no larger than a cubic centimetre. The smaller, the better, you can always have another one.

I'm pretty sure I've said this before elsewhere, but I definitely prefer joints. I can take a big puff, or a small puff. I can inhale it all, or I can sorta half inhale it. I can smoke as much as I want, and then stop when I feel I've had enough. With a bong I'd have to work out exactly how much I would need to get exactly to the place I want to be at, and I only have one chance (cos I don't want to have to figure out how much more to put in another cone when I'm already half way there, nor do I want to accidentally have too much).

That said, there's no right or wrong way to do it. Just what works best for you personally. Try all sorts of ways, and eventually you'll settle on the method that suits you best... :)

Well a warning for people tonight when i'm passing the J's I made around they are pretty big and strong about 2 grams per J. Alot better than 1 that got passed to me a couple of weeks ago that was huge and fat but all you could taste was tobacco and I nearly coughed my guts up.