• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Bad reaction between Passiflora and methadone?

Nicocastillo7

Bluelighter
Hello everyone, i need to know if there is a bad reaction between an infusion of passionflower and methadone? I take 30mg of methadone per day, yesterday I went to visit my grandmother, I told her a little about my anxiety and some sleep problems, she knows I am taking medication, but still she gave me 50 grams of passiflora (Passiflora caerulea) I was reading that it works like an IMAO? And from what I have read the MAOIs do not combine well with many medications, I just wanted to know if there was any problem with taking an infusion of this plant I take methadone 30mg per day and Diazepam 15mg per day It is appreciated if someone has information

With passiflora you have to be REALLY cautious, it has so many bad side effects on so many legal or illegal drugs, pls inform yourself always when you want to take it together with something else.

JJ

With passiflora you have to be REALLY cautious, it has so many bad side effects on so many legal or illegal drugs, pls inform yourself always when you want to take it together with something else.

JJ
Yes, I knew something about that, so I asked here before taking it, I did not receive any answer here but from what I have been read elsewhere I have not taken the passiflora, I am going to give it to a friend who has some small anxiety problems and mild insomnia and she doesn't take medication so it can help her more than me