• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Bad marijuana trip

Jonathan22

Greenlighter
I've been smoking weed for about a year now on and off mostly a weekend thing. I usually experience good vibes and a nice high. Yesterday it was totally different I was next level high. It all started with smoking a blunt with my friend. We decided to go to a fair after smoking and we parked our cars at a field and took a shuttle bus to the fair. While on the bus the high hit me hard and it was terrifying. My heart started to beat unbelievably slow and when I breathed I felt like i felt the oxygen going into every cell in my body. My senses were multiplied by 1000, I began to start hearing things. I felt like I was swaying back and forth and in my head I was spinning on controllably. All the colors were dark and gloomy and I just felt like nothing in the world matter. I experienced this for a little bit until I started to listen to the conversations of the People on the bus. They began to start sounding gossipy to me and I thought everyone knew we were high. At one point I believed that the person behind me was on the phone with the cops talking about how high I was how I was in a bad trip. I swear I heard her say and I quote "I feel bad he's in the evil place" and that's when I knew I was high beyond belief. whenever someone would speak my mind would manipulate what they were saying to make it seem like they knew I was high and i started to get paranoid. Once we got off the bus and in the fair I started to relax and I got some food. We met up with more of our friends and then it hit me even harder. We were in a crowd and I could hear everyone's conversation as if I was a part of it. I was shaking uncontrollably and my entire body felt numb and tingly. My inner thigh felt really tingly and I felt as if I was peeing my self and couldn't control it. I immediately turned to my friend and asked him to walk me to the bathroom. As he was walking me to the bathroom I still felt as if I was peeing myself as I was walking and everyone started to point and laugh at me. I turned to my friend and asked him if I was peeing myself and he looked at me and asked me what I was talking about. I was so scared I began to lose touch with reality and my imagination became so vivid I thought it was real and I couldn't tell what was real and what wasn't. Eventually I began to think very negatively like nothing in the world matter and I felt emotionless. This continued for several hours and I was no longer scared or paranoid I was just not having a good time. Things seemed pointless to me, as if I was depressed but nothing triggered the depression. This was one of the worst experiences of my life and I wanted to know if anyone else has ever experienced anything similar to this when smoking weed.

That sounds like some kind of synthetic cannabinoid to me. Even my most high moments from weed haven't been that intense or crazy.

I've experienced all manner of fucked up stuff from drugs, as far as "feeling like something's wrong" etc. Eventually you learn to power through the paranoia or you stop doing drugs (or you become a constant nervous wreck). With that being said, what you described there doesn't sound like the typical THC-induced panic attack...what you described almost sounds like psychosis-like symptoms (slow resting heartbeat, the notion that one's senses are amplified/enhanced, reality seems superfluous, extreme paranoia and hearing things, etc). Like the above poster said, something that "spice" can induce in some people.

Then again cannabis can be a strong psychoactive drug which can induce strong feelings of paranoia in some people, so who knows

I've experienced all manner of fucked up stuff from drugs, as far as "feeling like something's wrong" etc. Eventually you learn to power through the paranoia or you stop doing drugs (or you become a constant nervous wreck). With that being said, what you described there doesn't sound like the typical THC-induced panic attack...what you described almost sounds like psychosis-like symptoms (slow resting heartbeat, the notion that one's senses are amplified/enhanced, reality seems superfluous, extreme paranoia and hearing things, etc). Like the above poster said, something that "spice" can induce in some people.

Then again cannabis can be a strong psychoactive drug which can induce strong feelings of paranoia in some people, so who knows

The marijuana I smoked was afghan kush and I asked a friend of mine who used to smoke daily for a while and I was told that I might have been in a "bad trip" because most of the weed I've smoked has never been this strong. From my understanding I believe he may be right but I think that the fact I was at the fair really added to the paranoia

Yeah man you just smoked too much. Weed can be very powerfully mind altering, especially with a low tolerance and good stuff.