• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Bad interaction?

Fnewman

Greenlighter
hello, so i just started trying out IM nalbuphrine in my arm and realized the medications im taking including Vyvanse a stimulant, effexor, and celexa all anti deptessants and any anxiety could be a big issue. this is my second night taking nalbuphrine. is this safe? if so is IM in the upper arm the best way?

Is your Nalbuphine designed for human Intravenous use ?

Hey wait, don't you have a drug test on Monday ?!?

I would watch all of the other medications you are mixing together, mainly the nalbuprine and other drugs putting undo stress on the heart.

[h=4]Serious - Use Alternative[/h]
  • [h=4]citalopram + venlafaxine[/h]citalopram and venlafaxine both increase serotonin levels. Avoid or Use Alternate Drug. Combination may increase risk of serotonin syndrome or neuroleptic malignant syndrome-like reactions.

[h=4]Monitor Closely[/h]
  • [h=4]citalopram + lisdexamfetamine[/h]citalopram, lisdexamfetamine. Either increases effects of the other by unknown mechanism. Use Caution/Monitor. Risk of serotonin syndrome.
  • [h=4]citalopram + lisdexamfetamine[/h]citalopram and lisdexamfetamine both increase serotonin levels. Use Caution/Monitor.
  • [h=4]nalbuphine + lisdexamfetamine[/h]nalbuphine increases and lisdexamfetamine decreases sedation. Effect of interaction is not clear, use caution. Use Caution/Monitor.

http://reference.medscape.com/drug-interactionchecker