• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Bad hexedrone? Also A-pcyp

Seabull

Greenlighter
So, I acquired some n-isobutyl-hexedrone and I don't think it's up to par. It has some kind of red splotches stuck to the sides of the plastic baggy. Appears to be moist, but is quite dry and sticks to the sides of the baggie. Has a very weird smell to it too. If it doesn't show I'm VERY new to stimulants, so a little help would be nice. A-pcyp was thrown in for compensation (small disagreement) and it looks like shit as well. Appears to be bits of foreign matter in the powder, with a singular large crystal rock inside of the (separate baggies mind you) baggie as well. What should I be looking for? Is it shit (I'm pretty certain it is)? Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:
Are you able to post a photo?

I've seen every variation on n-ethyl-hexedrone that's out there (that I've heard of.)

edit: Oh n-isobutyl-hexedrone, different substance, all reports are that it is a very poor ripoff of n-ethyl-hexedrone and probably weaker than plain hexedrone as well. It's hard enough for quality, pure, n-ethyl-hexedrone to be found, so what you've got, referred to often as "NDH", be very careful about touching it. Photo would help :)

Example:
nenhx.jpg
From top left, across, then bottom left across:
Pink small crystal, was good, crystal n-ethyl-hexedrone, the ultimate and rare as as a unicorn now, powdered clumpy form, lab tested to be n-ethylhexedrone, great stuff but the crystal will forever reign. Then pink granular crystal powder, was good.

Example:
View attachment 18972
From top left, across, then bottom left across:
Pink small crystal, was good, crystal n-ethyl-hexedrone, the ultimate and rare as as a unicorn now, powdered clumpy form, lab tested to be n-ethylhexedrone, great stuff but the crystal will forever reign. Then pink granular crystal powder, was good.

Thank you for clarification, it appears I was wrong and this is indeed ethyl. Riding high now

Is NDH (iso-butylhexadrone) hazardous, or just not the best of drugs?

What is the dosage range reported for it? I'm not seeing much info on it.

Don't shoot moist powders, put them on a radiator (70-120°) for a few days , it will get better, and the smell will leave.