• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bad first experience

Lopsaa

Greenlighter
took my first mdma cap on friday with a few of my friends at a local club, we all got it from the same source so it was the same stuff all of them had a nice roll but i didnt feel anything a tall throughout the night, i had a few "up" waves but nothing at ALL like i expected, granted i was in a bit of a depressive state going into the situation so that may have caused it...

regardless, its the next day and is it possible to not roll but still have a comedown? i feel pretty depressed right now and have been for the entire day, also fatigued, tired and unmotivated, and had a hallucination just then that im not sure if it was actually a hallucination or not (had a spider walk up my leg which i shoo'ed off but couldnt find it again) so i could be tripping myself out or im going insane.

pretty scared right now lol.

everyone else took the same caps and are fine, so not sure wtf is going on.

Hi there,

Lots of reasons why this may have happened.

same source so it was the same stuff

Firstly, and most likely, it could have been any drug. You need to buy a test kit. Just because your friends were fine doesn't mean it was MDMA. It could have been anything hence why you are not having a good time. Secondly, are you on any prescription medications such as anti-depressants? If you are, they can block all the effects of MDMA. Finally, were you comfortable in the environment you were in? Did anything bad happen? Did people freak you out? Was it not really the place for you? All of these things can effect the MDMA experience.

JWills is right. In fact, I'm certain you didn't take pure MDMA . It would have squashed your depression even in a low dose. hell, some "ecstasy" is just a cap full of caffeine and that's if you're lucky because it could be anything. Trust your source 100% of get it tested.

Hi there,

Lots of reasons why this may have happened.

Firstly, and most likely, it could have been any drug. You need to buy a test kit. Just because your friends were fine doesn't mean it was MDMA. It could have been anything hence why you are not having a good time. Secondly, are you on any prescription medications such as anti-depressants? If you are, they can block all the effects of MDMA. Finally, were you comfortable in the environment you were in? Did anything bad happen? Did people freak you out? Was it not really the place for you? All of these things can effect the MDMA experience.

They were all experienced and know what proper MDMA feels like, but your right.

also, no im not on any anti depressants and never have been, i have been taking cabergoline (dopamine agonist) because of PED use. Nothin bad happened, setting was good....only thing im worried about is the hallucination which im not sure if it WAS one or not, (anxiety)

They were all experienced and know what proper MDMA feels like, but your right.

The point remains that you can't judge a drug based on it's effects. I've taken confirmed MDMA numerous times and every experience is different. There's every chance you took something else, the market is flooded with research chemicals which try to mimic MDMA or are just plain rubbish or even dangerous.

only thing im worried about is the hallucination which im not sure if it WAS one or not, (anxiety)

I experienced this after a long day's studying on ritalin. There was a wasp flying in my room around my light. I splatted it and then it vanished and I never even found it despite cleaning my room entirely. It really made me think I must have hallucinated. It really doesn't matter though, it's not effecting you now so move on.

buy ur own drugs, test ur own drugs, dont go out partying and do drugs in a depressive state. go out happy then do those things :)