• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

bad fecal impaction from plugging

HezzaD

Bluelighter
finally had a babeing shit was proper compact with wax from pluggino mscontin I got well high of 90mg plugged since I finally had a shit.
it took a suppository then I plugged 100ml warn wafter one came out then had to dig other out.
I got movicol so gonna start tskingnthat .
will oral morphine still give me a buzz if taken oralltyou as starting to consider it a waste if I havnt shit and can't be good for my colon surely

This could probably easily be answered with a simple google search my friend this is not however my field of expertise

its kinda to be expected that dirrectly applying an opiate constipator to your recrum and colon will result in some serious backing up ahahah.
and i too have plugged oramorph and hoohoo it toook like a week before things got back to moving again.

I read more than 10ml water goes ton Colon under that absorbed by rectalol
how long it takes Tonget absored I usually do 15 to 25ml for ms contin
I point the syringe to the side with 5ml in plug wait 2mins plug another 5ml tof side wait a few mins and repeat.
it's disgusting but I always slam a latex gkove on and check my ass for shit

its kinda to be expected that dirrectly applying an opiate constipator to your recrum and colon will result in some serious backing up ahahah.
and i too have plugged oramorph and hoohoo it toook like a week before things got back to moving again.

Keeping,you ever read about that Guy
from NYC who got fire and could afford a
steadily rising tolly till constipation got so bad that
he was literally shitting out of his mouth?
I thought BS but that way he explained plus that nurse chiming in...was a big one on opiophile.
SORRY,didnt want to groce You out!

Thats not bs its called faecal vomiting. I think your mouth and anus is connected.

Keeping,you ever read about that Guy
from NYC who got fire and could afford a
steadily rising tolly till constipation got so bad that
he was literally shitting out of his mouth?
I thought BS but that way he explained plus that nurse chiming in...was a big one on opiophile.
SORRY,didnt want to groce You out!

Thats not bs its called faecal vomiting. I think your mouth and anus is connected.

aha yeah d1nach is right i think. i don't think your shit could come all the way back up from your colon, into your stomach and back up?
that happened on south park tho so....
ajahahah

when i was in hospital i was on tons of opioids and didn't shit for around a month and it got the the point that i was projectile vomiting cause my GI tract was full
not even water, it all came up, exorcist style.

You can tell because in double or triple penenetription if ones in your mouth it puts the air pressure coming out of the the back and visversa.

So ive heard.

I never even knew that was on South Park.
But sure as hell was on Opiophile,which you
may be too young to have read/joined.
(Fuckin J.M.��).
You should have read(!) the Post and the replys,
I am sure some opios are here,if Anyone sees,please
tell my plugging friend that i am not making
up storys from South Park.

I never even knew that was on South Park.
But sure as hell was on Opiophile,which you
may be too young to have read/joined.
(Fuckin J.M.��).

aha yeah its this one episode where cartman bets kyle that he can eat food with this ass and shit out of his mouth and it becomes a new national craze or something
and i've been on opiophile a few times but solely as a lurker BL is the only forum i post in to

I triedon't to taper too fast and only ended up taking half my dose orally 60mg crushed I took 30 in morn and i felt shit but the poo what came out felt amazing and it was thick logs
had to takenadfantsge of this as got 200mg morohine hesterrday and 150 this morning how come i got more wrecked on 150 this morniingredients
might of been cos I had shitty balls zomorph so it gets crushed and some stuck to my pill crusher then sevredrol so had to add more water what is the most water yoy should use for plugging

i try not to use more than 5ml for plugging but i'e heard from others that use 10ml

d1,
Please apologize,didnt want to reply like that! Cant delete on phone or dunno how. No hard feelings,ok.
Peace
Mo

i try not to use more than 5ml for plugging but i'e heard from others that use 10ml
10ml sounds like awful lots !!
Do people claim to feel more with more liquid?
I thought 1-max 2ml is best?
Off topic,but cimetidine is a good booster,much better than white gfj. Guess you All know anyway.
Keeping,hope You doing fine!!!
Physeptone amps still prescribed? Early 90s
we bought them on London vacation.Bit weak though.
Mo

10ml is wayy too much imo but i've heard people do sometimes use that
the less water the better really
i'm doing okay, just very tired recently - decided to taper down my usage due to money and due to my finishig uni soon
the physeptone amps are still prescribed but rarely - they'll probably be phased out in a few years

hope you're well mo