• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bad ecstasy pill

Helloall

Greenlighter
About a week ago me and three friend bough what was said to be ecstasy (containing speed and caffeine) for 60 dollars for 4 pills. I took one pill that was blue and was said to be P 1.4 and my friend crushed hers, which was yellow and said to be P 1.1, and put it in a water bottle to drink (she can't swallow pills). We both consumed the pills at the same time. 15 minutes after consumption, my friend ran to the bathroom and started violently vomiting in the toilet. She said she felt awful, but we all assumed it was because the taste of the pill contents was bad in the water. About 35 minutes after taking my pill she was still not feeling well and I started to uncontrollably laugh and cry simultaneously, not being able to stop. I felt so many emotions and all the sudden started to feel extremely ill as well. I ran to a chair where I sat down out of weakness and began to vomit waterfalls of blue liquid into the trash can. I felt awful as well. My friend was still puking and both of our pupils were extremely dilated like they should be. I started to get very pale and sweat all over my body. I started to shake and continued to puke. About five minutes later my vision became blurry and I started to over heat so much that sweat was dripping off my chin as I was sitting in the chair. It became difficult to hold my head up and my body began to convulse. My two sober friends became very scared and continued to have my sick friend and I drink water and chew on bread. We both continued to puke and then both of our eyes began to roll all the way back into our heads so only the whites were showing in our eyes. My head would fall back every time this occurred and my sober friends would have to shake me in order to snap me back awake. My lower jaw was sticking so far foward it looked like I was possessed and it was completely locked in that position, I couldn't move it to talk at all. I was still shaking and my entire body felt like it had so much pressure on it that I was being crushed alive. It was the worst pain I have ever been in in my entire life. My muscles didn't work because they were so contracted out of my own will and I couldn't extend any limb in my body. I began to have my eyes roll back in my head more often and I was screaming in pain (still with my mouth not being able to move). Then at one point when my head fell back and became limp I began to hallucinate and I thought that I was in the ceiling looking down over my limp body as my two sober friends tried to get me to wake up. It was an out of body experience and it felt more real than ever. This entire episode lasted for a little over an hour (so about 2 hours after the pill was consumed) and once the pain stopped my sick friend and I experienced a very subtle effect of what molly should do. We were barely rolling for the last two hours, but still too weak to stand. Like I said it was the most painful hour of my entire life. I would really like to know what was actually in the pill that we took because there was obviously something else in there. I have taken pure MDMA, molly, before and been completely fine and had none of these symptoms.

i've gotten bad rolls before. purple tulips. i took one while on a tab of acid and had a similar reaction to you. these pills could have all sorts of shit in em

use a test kit and you should be good.

Hard to say what was in the pill.

Was professional medical help really not sought at any point during this? I'm not incredibly familiar with serotonin syndrome but this sounds like it... I'd say you're very lucky to be alive.