• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bad Dealers

Shit a mod. Well me thinks I'll be spending a bit more time than usual in new to xtc as well. Thanks for the welcome simon.
------------------
Dancing, the eternal quest to mash my ankles into dust.

Yeah i'll have aussie locals or whizz to go dancing.....
smile.gif

Airwalk. If the scraping is not a representative of the whole pill then there's no way of telling whats in it, and Marquis Reagent will be useless. Binders and fillers do not react with the reagent so if you react a smaller amount of MDxA, it would stand to reason that the reaction proceeds slower.
I've been in this dealer situation before. My friend scores for me and puts up the money, if he gets a rotten deal I can't exactly say 'I'm not buying them if they're shit.' It's a shit situation.
You could write down a list of good & bad pills from pillreports.com etc. Take it with you next time as a reference.

nads my point was that the scaping may contain a higher % of substance than the whole pill. For example you do a scaping and the bit you scape off happens to be some bunched up MDxx and it reacts really quickly and your like whoa nice pill. The fact may be that the pill might only have 30-40mgs.
------------------
Dancing, the eternal quest to mash my ankles into dust.

... plus it's been in my experience that harder-pressed pills react more slowly because the test scraping dissolves slower. Soft-pressed pills tend to react quicker from what I've seen.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Cool, glad we got that sorted out. Thanks for the info on testing guys. Knowing (or at least having a fair idea) you have a good batch kinda adds to the thrill of it all. Peace.
------------------
You want to know how to get over fear? Do something that scares the s#*t out of you. You wont be afraid next time.

Actually Nads, I'd have to agree with you about pillreports. Considering your testing can't be 100% exact, atleast you can buy on people's reactions / testings, the higher the test number the better the test
smile.gif

Mind you, not always easy to print out 60 pages of reports when you 'visit' the dealer, hehe
smile.gif

Guess if a Dealer surprises you with an unkown pill you just tell him where to go *politely*
wink.gif

just a though but perhaps get a tester and also another thing.. heard of WAP ?
well if you had a wap phone you could check the pill reports with your phone using WAP *hint Hint* I'v heard it works well when your in a hurry and not computer is handy.
..TG..