• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bad comeups

xorkoth said:
I agree that kratom mixes well with psychedelic, much better than other opiates. Perhaps it's because mitragynine 7-HI-mitragynine carry the tryptamine skeleton. Whatever it is, I used to use kratom on nearly every trip. I wouldn't say it potentiates them for me, more like it doesn't detract from them and it adds its own effects as well which can definitely steer a trip more towards the "joyful" category, and make it less likely you're going to enter "fear" territory.

I have to confirm this a winner. I found combination with 4homet to be downright entactogenic, and combination with MAL to be 'speedbally'. This isn't to say that it renders the entailed experience so 'safe' that you can really disregard set and setting.

ebola

Not sure if this has already been mentioned as I havent read through the whole thread, but I have found that some light psychical activity makes the come-up of psychedelics and stimulants a lot more enjoyable. Like playing a little around with a football, walking, stretching (yoga), playing an instrument or what ever you can think of that involves light psychical stimulation which doesnt jack up your heartbeat in any major way.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned as I havent read through the whole thread, but I have found that some light psychical activity makes the come-up of psychedelics and stimulants a lot more enjoyable. Like playing a little around with a football, walking, stretching (yoga), playing an instrument or what ever you can think of that involves light psychical stimulation which doesnt jack up your heartbeat in any major way.

I agree with you there, this is a good tip.

For sure, I'm not 100% certain it's the outdoors itself, or the excercise I'm taking when outdoors that eases come-up jitters but it certainly does ease the come up.

I should probably add that almost every time I've popped out for a long walk on a psychedelic, I would've taken some weed with me, probably pretty good stuff too. I can't honestly say that weed eases come up jitters, but it eases nausea & that helps the jitters, imo...

I would always advise that anyone seeking to ease problems of any kind associated with coming up, or tripping generally, try to do so without adding any other drugs to the mix. Drinking, for instance, kills most psychedelics for me, except mushrooms, which when added to a shroom trip simply it turns into a mess for me.

I don't know anything about Kratom so I can't comment on it. But again, I'd advise one sought every other possible method of dealing with jitters, nausea or any negativity produced by psychedelics before resorting to the application of further substances based on a purely health, & life, preserving point of view.

I would always advise that anyone seeking to ease problems of any kind associated with coming up, or tripping generally, try to do so without adding any other drugs to the mix.

I didn't mean to suggest adding kratom to ease comedown jitters, but rather only if you want to experience a particularly qualitatively synergistic altered state. I'm generally of the mind that if you need another drug to treat the acute side effects of a particular drug, that drug is probably not for you.

ebola