• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Bad combination? racing heart, im fucked... Plz help!!

We will surely support you but we cant treat you over the internet. If the chest pain persists, go get help. I think you are just having a bit of an anxiety attack combined with drugs but better safe than sorry. Ive been there, my man and it usually passes but I have sought help when it didnt.

We will surely support you but we cant treat you over the internet. If the chest pain persists, go get help. I think you are just having a bit of an anxiety attack combined with drugs but better safe than sorry. Ive been there, my man and it usually passes but I have sought help when it didnt.
Youre right it will prolly just pass. If i end up having to tell someone tho, my parents will never trust me again so hopefully i wont have to.

Ok i will do some quick research about benedryl interactions with addy/weed and prolly take 25mg of benedryl. My mind pretty much gave up on trying to make me freak out over it and i think ima prolly be fine. I feel like im spamming the forums for no reason right now just cuz im tweekin. Sorry if i wasted anyones time, i get very paranoid sometimes naturally and i tend to do things i later regret. Thank you so much for your time tho, at least i feel more comfortable that someone said i will prolly be fine. Thank you again, and you too kittycat. Should i post here if things get worse? Cuz my chest still hurts

A couple beers is probably safer, but either way if your chest pain doesn't get better just go to the hospital.

I mean it is doubtful you crush it enough to destroy the extended release mechanism which can prolong its action.

Dont drink booze, it's a stimulant. Benzo are good. Betablockers might do it if you have some handy.

No beta blockers are not good with amphetamines. Not used in OD situations, which I dont think this is, but not going to be helpful.

Your not wasting anyone's time man, don't sweat it bro. We don't mind at all. I bug out when my body does weird shit too, I think that's pretty normal. Well I'm hoping your sleeping lovely right now. Give us a post when u get up just so we know everything is good. Take care brother!

Agreed with Cliffy78, keep us updated.

Thanks to Kittycat5, I was unaware that mixing beta-blockers and stims is a no go. I saw a study were beta-blockers was used to refrain A-Fib induced by weed. Since I think that happened to me I got very interested in the subject and my researched pointed out that a lot of people use beta-blockers to avoid racing heart when smoking weed.

Again, keep us informed of your well being.