• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

bad coke on street

lacola

Greenlighter
I just got back from a binge on coke and this shit is bad shit!

Anywhere I missed a shot out of an ounce or so, the muscle and veins have swollen beyond belief. I have been putting warm compresses on them, but now the places are huge, like 4 inches long and swollen up to about 1/2 high or so.

I am going to the er if it is not looking better in the morning.

My question is, has anyone ever heard of a cut or something in coke that would do this, and I mean did it fast! Like in 10 minutes!

Thanks.....

Yes, I've heard about lot's of stories like this one - not only regarding Cocaine, but other drugs that where IV'd as well -, now, mostly (but you didn't give much specifics), that I know about at least, it turned out to be either due to shooting up in totally the wrong way or either it being an allergic reaction to something that was used to cut up the Cocaine.

Where are you from? Because you probably have been doing 'bad' Coke your entire life... What makes you believe, besides from the fact that you have this problems due to shooting up, that the quality of the Coke you had was even worse than Coke you've been doing prior to this?

And how experienced are you with shooting up?

Grtz.

Grtz, no thanks, we were looking for some useful answer to this serious issue.

30 years now with the cola... 20 years with the pin.

East Coast, killer coke in this area. Dude, we know good stuff from shit, unfortunately we did some of this new batch and has messed a couple of experienced people up from just a couple shots, even when a perfect hit with new pin was used the vein will swell and a red, very red bump forms a while later at the entry site.

This shit just has apparently been cut with something I and others have never seen before.

Whatever it is , is not as soluble as the coke itself. The actual cola melts away instantly, but the "bullshit cut" we noticed after some trials turns clear a little later than the real cola.

WE TRIED TO CLEAN IT UP, BUT THE CUT IS BOUND WITH THE COLA!

Last edited:
Either just fucked up your vein by shooting that stuff or an allergic reaction.

And by the way, tho you think you might know the difference between high quality Coke and bad quality, believe me, you don't: you might know the difference between the quality you are usually getting and the quality you are getting now, but scientific studies (and I'm talking a lot of different studies) have shown that in the USA the highest purity in Coke EVER was 62%, while this was an exception, even for the scene in which it was going around (a sample, donated for the sake of such studies from people belonging to the high society, or in other words: the way over the top rich and famous). The Coke that you buy, is on average somewhere between 5 and 20% pure. When in another study people where given the 20% pure Coke (which is already hard to get in the USA) they afterwards said they thought they where given 90 to 100% pure Cocaine.

Where I live we can use and posses any drug legally, and get any drug legally tested in professional laboratories who will tell you exactly how pure your drug is, if it's cut or not and if it's cut, with what it's cut and the % of each cut.

Due to this our average of 40% pure Coke, which people didn't want to buy anymore since now they knew they where being ripped off, has gone up to an average of 80% pure Coke (and that's just cheap street-Coke). With this purity we are, by far, the country with (not only regarding Cocaine, but regarding any drug) the most pure drugs in the world. That's of course one of the reasons why we are world-famous for our drug-tourism and that especially where I live, in the capitol, Amsterdam (which is even more unique in it's way of having a legal and public drug-culture with drug-supermarkets where you can go to and legally buy all your psychedelics, Opioids or stimulants in every amount you want to.

Also is it legal for us to grow anything at home: we have not only got coffee-shops where you can buy and/or order some weed or a joint (just like you would order a drink, or like you order your drink) and be able to sit and smoke your weed or hashish in a nice tavern with a nice drink, very cozy, you can also go to the growshop, and besides seeds, they will have everything you need to make a certain drug on your own (not just growing weed, but also growing Coca-plants, Poppies, Salvia Divinorum, Mimosa Hostilis and Caapi, and so on...) and you will get all attributes you need to for example make your own Cocaine, Coca-paste, Morphine or Heroin, or extract your own n,n-DMT from the Mimosa (if you do not wish to use it as Ayahuasca combined with the Caapi), and not only will they get you the attributes (like where you can rent a field for growing a field of Coca-plants within a restricted area especially and only able to acces by growers, barrels and safety gear and so on...), they will also provide you with Kerosine and every other ingredient you need as well as a step by step book (or books) on how to make your own Cocaine (keep in mind that renting a field for growing in mass amounts does not has the same legal status as just buying a few Coca-plants for at your own home and that only some growshops offer this possibility to only their most trusted customers, the mass production of plants is not something that is legal as opposed to the regulated status of being able to have, for example, five plants at home, legally, for own use...).

Now, besides just street-drugs, which are always cut up to some extent, you have an entirely other league where Cocaine is being sold in higher amounts to the more rich people and for way higher prices because this Coke is 100% uncut and totally pure: it's impossible to find Coke like that with any normal dealer, if you buy this stuff, you are dealing with the big guys who import the stuff themselves.

Not that I'm judging, but I doubt you would have the money to even come close to be able to buy this stuff, let alone make a contact like that.

Without wanting to sound like an ass, I happened to be blessed with quite a lot of money and I (only just) qualify for buying directly from the main source, and holy shit, even I was already doing 80% pure Coke which, no offense, you will not be able to get in the USA (just a fact), the first time I did this pure and uncut Coke (it took me about 15 years to get this connections, and when I did it was actually just by being lucky) I couldn't even believe it was the same drug I was using!

I'm telling you, even a difference from 10% (as Coke is able to be active from a cut as low as 5% purity) in your Cocaine purity can make a world of differences.

So no, as long as you don't get your stuff tested and as long as you have never done totally pure and uncut, high quality Coke, you are not able to say anything about the purity of your Cocaine, you can only say something about this when you, like me, get every batch you buy tested in a professional laboratory and compare the effects of the drug with the test results of the lab...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but only 2% of all users ever get their hands on real, pure and uncut Coke (which is in no way to be compared with cut up Coke), and not only pure and uncut but also high quality Coke, and that Coke costs a shitload of money (but I can't say how much, that's against the rules), but rest assure that one gram costs more than average people can buy, let alone buy more than once!

I'm just lucky I have the money to be able to buy this stuff and that I live in the drug capitol of the world and that I can get my Coke tested, and if I sound like an ass, very sorry, I know people like to think they have got good shit, while it is a fact that almost nobody in the entire world (with exception for where I live) is getting Coke (or any drug) that even comes close to being 'good' quality, but on the contrary, 99.99% of all people only are able to buy very cut up, shitty and low quality drugs. And definitely in the USA, where drugs (definitely drugs like Cocaine and Heroin) have the lowest purity of all. So if you're from the USA, just accept the fact that the stuff you think is good Cocaine is in fact a pile of garbage with a very tiny pinch of Coke (if your lucky, lot's of Coke in the USA do not even contain Coke at all!!!) in it.

And you can try to look away from what is true or not, I don't care, facts don't lie...

People really should do their homework before they start fucking with drugs, because everyone seems to think they have good quality drugs, while good quality drugs are only for a very small group of elite people with money, and are not to be found by any normal dealer and are not to be purchased by buying a few grams. No, try buying a few hundred grams as the least amount you're able to buy, that's how good Coke is sold. And not by dealers, no, at fancy parties where one by one you get taken to a room where the Cocaine sample you are given to try out is first tested by a bunch of chemicals to make sure it's pure and uncut stuff you are going to try out, because, besides Cocaine being pure and uncut, that doesn't mean it's high quality Cocaine, high quality Cocaine is processed in laboratories in Europe, not somewhere else, and it's not the Coca-paste they convert into Cocaine Hydrochloride, no, it are the leaves themselves they start with, because the Coca-paste made by the farmers themselves in a shack in the rain-forest will never be good Coca-paste and will never end up to be high quality Cocaine, cut or not...

This way of producing the highest quality Cocaine that exists and produced from leaves in European laboratoria, is a very, very unique operation and only one producer of Cocaine does this as far as I know. This Cocaine is strictly for European markets. That's why so many people come to Amsterdam as (drug-)tourists and OD on Coke and/or Heroin so often (we are world-famous for that too...), because tourists can't even start to imagine how strong our drugs are over here.

You also do not lay down lines from high quality Coke, no, just a very tiny bump on the back of a tea-spoon will do the trick more than you can handle at first. This Coke by the way is so strong that it CAN NOT be injected, as you would OD from any amount how tiny the amount may be.

So the fact that you are injecting Coke means by fact that you do not have uncut, high quality Cocaine. But don't feel bad, almost nobody has that sort of Cocaine. Should you ever visit Amsterdam, you are more than welcome to try out some real stuff, and notice the difference for yourself. If you don't believe me, look up some real scientific studies about Cocaine (not just by using Google, but real scientific studies which you can find in professional magazines that you can find in for example a University library, then we'll talk again.

And yeah, I would never use poor quality drugs, I would never use any drug before I have my test results from the lab, so I have no need for shooting up, and you see where using bad quality stuff has gotten you now... Once you've done high quality stuff, you would never do something so stupid as to shoot up bad quality Coke. Oh, but you could tell the difference between bad quality and good quality Coke, right? Yet you injected your arm into crap due to bad stuff? Strange... Or very fucking stupid!

One last thing, if you would know what high quality Coke is like, you would know there is no need for injecting the stuff, because it's so powerful that it's even more powerful than the shit you are injecting - just snorting high quality, uncut Coke gives a stronger rush than shooting up garbage, and uncut high quality Coke you can't even shoot up.

I don't mind people doing what they do, but I do mind the fact that people do not know anything about the drug they are using, because that way accidents happen - by taking shitty cuts up in your body or by having to shoot up to get a decent high, if you can even call that decent - and that's why drugs are having such a bad name and there are more and more countries (luckily not my county, on the contrary!) taking up 'the war on drugs', which is just making a mess of what could be a perfectly fine illicit business...

Last edited:
This is a really shitty situation, but this is only one anectodal report and Cocaine actually is an inherently corrosive substance when it comes to soft-tissue. It's not an insane idea to think that a missed shot of Cocaine could lead to serious complications as it actively "kills" anything it comes into contact with. We'll sit back and wait to hear more, but as others have said, these sort of complications definitely do occur when injecting just about any substance, it's just that some are much worse than others in terms of the harm they cause.

Well doesn't really matter how good the coke is in the Netherlands now does it'

The main thing I am concerned about is my health, and that is what counts in this discussion, I did not start this topic to hear how good the cola is in Peru.

Thanks Keif' for being serious about this.

I will keep you all posted as to the outcome of my arms where some askhole put some stupid kind of cut in. I have to admit I am worried at the moment and hopefully some improvement will be seen in the morning. If not ER bound for me!

Oh by the way, there is no such thing as "pure" coke, never is it purer than 99%, and that is pharmaceutical grade.

Hoping for the best for this situation I have described'

Mananas. Not all of us have a silver spoon in our mouths. If I was shitting hundred dollar bills I would definitely get my coke tested for curiosities sake... but alas I am not. I don't know how accurate you are nor do I care. I'm simply replying because you come off as a real Ahole! OP was looking for help of which you offer none. I look at this forum as a place to get answers and support not condemned because my coke ain't as good as your coke. You offered nothing helpful to OP or this thread.

I did offer him, as the only one here, the only realistic advice: to get his ass to the emergency room without any hesitation, and that he should have done his homewerk (his research) before starting to do shit like shooting up and thinking that when the Coke you shoot up is good quality stuff this makes shooting up harmless, while in fact you should not, if you have at least one brain-cell, know by yourself that even shooting up pure and totally clean water is damaging your body and do this often enough, the damage will be beyond any healing...!
This is why, no doubt, sensibilisation is even more than just a necessity, in regards to harm reduction the more so, yet, to obtain the education of all people before they go ahead and get themselves into things of such a nature that they in no way can handle the situation anymore or any longer as it is, we must, surely, overcome two main obstacles, namely; the inherent taboo and the stigmatizing character of such things in need of such a sensibilisation, only by at least being able to overcome these two in most people engraved like a text with pending doom in what it's stating, on a deathstone, can we obtain the quintessential goal we are speaking of making it more than just a vision for others to come and lay it's foundation, we are speaking of making it happen, and not later on, but now - right now.
I mean with this, I am normally not a judging person in any way, but I just typed a text to this guy with it's message being one that was intended to be a text serving as sensibilisation directed at him for a future in which he does not repeat his own, really kind of more than merely obvious, mistakes and honestly to obtain the quintessential goal of educating someone a bit about not only that he would never, like some (and yes, me as an example, because I can't speak for anyone else and I happened to seem fit for the example in question), be able to score good quality Coke and in the meanwhile teach him something about if and how you do your research you can come to see all kinds of trends - like geographical qualities being bound to a specific geographic location, that not only the quality was important here but the shooting up itself, that without testing (and you say the same thing, that testing is impossible, while a) testing, wherever possible, is usually as good as without charge, b) self-testers are not expensive and can be purchased online with a lot of ease but even more important, doesn't anyone of you know how to, very cheap and very easy, test his own Coke using household products being c) either washing your Coke with Acetone, cooking out your Coke with either Ammonia or baking soda, and in his case, first look if the Coke has fully dissolved in the water you put it in, and not shooting up and afterwards checking that water once again and come to the conclusion that the Coke in fact was not fully dissolved in the water it was put in (and this last item being one of just something even the most simple mind in the world knows that when he shoots up he should not be this extremely over the top careless and then be surprised shit happens! So, I typed this text, it's still here, you can read it, all components are at least, in simple English and coated by a personal story to make it come across as just me talking to him and not me lecturing him (while oh boy, that ignorant child needs some severe lecturing!), and keeping in mind I was just trying to bring across, in big lines, the messages: if you do research you will find out a lot, like where you can find what drugs in good quality (like Meth in the USA) and what drugs in poor quality (like Coke in the USA), that usually most people who pay the regular price for any drug whatsoever and buy that drug from, what is most common, a typical dealer, you will never actually get a high quality drug, and that besides the geographical location also money and the scene which you are part from also play a role in the kind of quality you will be able to get, and that shooting up by itself (with in mind that it is a process he should understand) is something people do to make a not sufficiently enough intense effect created by using a certain drug more intense and that shooting up would not be a necessity when you actually have quality stuff - hereby suggesting that he should stick to, what is only the one and nothing else but the one logical conclusion while if you do your research in advance you would know this, namely that shooting up is not the answer to an insufficient quality and therefore effect by means of any other route of administration (in this case the most common one: snorting) but that either sticking to the drugs that are qualitative in your specific geographical location or else just keep yourself from using drugs with as wanted result - not another after not very long totally trashed life and lifeless pile of what used to once be a human being, and also not just the where, what and how but also, by a short piece out of how a test-center can alter the quality of drugs (category: history of the why certain changes in the quality of drugs might and have happened, so yes, again something from my close to home history about the change in the quality of drugs because that's an example I knew about so an example I could give without doubting it to be true), with the intention of making clear that it is possible that also in the USA such a change can happen and actually at any given time in some ways (not fully or literally over night) with in mind trying to state that maybe if you would be more conscious about use and be more involved with what are possible factors that can bring about a change that can lead to less harmful drugs and due to this no further need for the kind of harmful ways of using a certain drug, of course: with this no longer need to stick a needle in your vein - and if you get involved in actively pursuing harm reducing changes in the general way of - when nobody takes any course of action then yes, of course, things will just stagnate and things will seemingly be impossible to change, not by any means whatsoever; because if he would even start thinking about taking some course of action in this direction, maybe changes will not arise just like that, but it would make him indirectly learn him how to use drugs in a conscious way and a (as far this is possible regarding drugs) safe, mature and responsible way and he would, just by being mentally stimulated by the idea of a change for the better, come by himself to many (obvious, but obviously not obvious to him at all) insights that would at least change his over the top not done, totally and to the most extreme irresponsible way of handling drugs which, if you go about drugs that way, no need to sugarcoat this fact, you should keep very far away from drugs - for your own sake but even more so, out of your humanistic duty towards others, because going about drugs the way that guy does, is potentially harmful to anyone around him, he seemed to lack any type of responsible acts regarding his drug use, making me fear - because of this uttermost neglect for any kind of thoughtful going about drugs in a way like I've never heard of before - what kind of stupid shit he is capable of doing that could potentially harm others in severe ways or even kill them, like for example: if you start using by way of IV, you learn this from someone who's been doing this for some time, he teaching anyone how to handle drugs and definitely shooting up combined with his lack of knowledge about the drug in question as well or the ways of cleaning and purifying your drug and by how much is left over you have a perfectly fine test-result of how much actual Cocaine was in your substance that was sold to you as Cocaine and in the meanwhile having cleared all the bad stuff out of this for sure pile of garbage he was using, no, getting thought by him about drugs in any way would create just the same ignorant and not only self-destructive but in general destructive personality and shooting up careless like he does will get you killed and more likely sooner than later, also, I see him driving around totally fucked up, in his car, causing severe accidents, also, he is capable of getting diseases by being careless in every aspect of shooting up which also can affect others (like intimate contacts for example, if not for his own good as well), also, how does he dispose of his needles and stuff? Because of his total lack of what for normal people is obvious, that you don't just let needles behind at a random place after having done your shot, which is potentially dangerous to others, is something I just as well, by his general attitude about things especially regarding drugs and drug use, see him do so without even thinking about possible consequences or not even taking into account that you simply do not do such a thing, or also, using the same needles more than once, what kind of water he uses to shoot up (does he at least boils the water he uses to shoot up with and let it cool down before he fills his syringe with it? I seriously doubt it, he didn't even seem to realize that shooting up water is destructive to the body, something I deduct after I had been reading the part in which he said that good quality Coke does not cause harm to his veins whatsoever, what a beyond all imagination of what could be possible total ignorance!!! And I can go on and on with the potential dangers he more likely than not is causing others while he goes along! All of this I was in a more 'hidden' way trying to, at least a little bit, by way of normal conversation, and yes, also some straightforwardly put convictions I had and now even have in a way more severe way, after none of all the harm reduction meant content I put as well as hidden in and within that piece of text and how does he react? - by ridiculing me, laughing at me in a very bad way like I was the one being not reasonable while, due to the here and there straightforwardly put convictions I had and have about his way of doing drugs and acting while handling drugs and while being ignorant in the most possible way about drugs yet doing one of the most dangerous things any user can do: shooting up bad quality Coke and probably in totally the wrong way (though I mus admit, this is something I don't know, but it would just fit every other aspect he acted out very profoundly so when his general way of coping with drugs is one that is just trouble sitting around the corner until it's trouble it's time to go blazurk with either him or either him and/or his surroundings, if this is the case, it's not against simple logic at all, on the contrary, to assume (and by assuming this trying out even more sensibilisation in such a case, which can never cause any harm) that this ignorance and reckless attitude and behavior is the same in the few other aspects about his drug use we don't explicitly know about but when you are this way almost all the way, you probably will be the same way that last part of the way as well, do you understand what I mean by this? If there is a series going from a) to d), and his attitude and behavior showed ignorance and recklessness all the way from a) to c), in that case his attitude and behavior will be one of ignorance and recklessness all the way up to d) as well, that is just a simple logic deduction based on what we know to fill in one blank space we don't specifically know about. While my entire post was well intended and had only one aim, harm reduction and sensibilisation and making him face the facts straight up, he reacts with (what fits his personality totally) a total lack of interest into any suggestions I made with regards to harm reduction, he reacted in an offending and sarcastic way, he was rude ans showed no intention whatsoever of trying to be a more conscious user, even after fucking up his own arm (which to me is no wonder, it's more a miracle to me that not both his arms have fallen off his torso yet). So it's one thing to be ignorant, it's something totally else to, due to your ignorance be a potential hazard to others in not only multiple but really many possible ways that are all very likely to be or become fact, and it's even something more entirely else when someone posts a test filled with hints to make him access the way he goes about drugs in order to obtain the quintessential goal, as I called it at the beginning of this post, of by way of sensibilisation bring about any form of harm reduction that could possibly safe his arm in the future and protect others from the way he acts and goes about drugs and a severe and potentially very lethal way of using a very dangerous and very dirty (for sure in the USA, not according to me, according to scientific studies and geographical analysis of drugs and their quality on a global scale) drug that should not, even when it would not be be a dirty drug, ever be used without caution and especially when shooting up! Well, if you just regard all of this, well intended with the aim on harm reduction, casual text and reply to it in a very arrogant way, then it's time someone starts shitting on you and show you how less this person thinks of him when he's being this way while handling drugs and being arrogant when someone answers with nothing but a well intended harm reduction minded casual text that in no way was rude or offending towards him, while his answer was rude and offensive - if that's how you do things when shooting up, in that case fuck the fact that he is a danger to himself, at that point it's time to think about the danger he potentially and probably in effect as well is to others, which becomes at the point where he is not open to reason more important than this shitty, ignorant guy who seems to think he's Tony fucking Montana and can just go about drugs as careless and reckless as he wants: wrong, you can not, using drugs gives you a ways of how to act and how to handle drugs and drug use in regards to your humanistic duty towards others as in to not be a danger to others as well as yourself - but if you do NOT want to keep that duty in mind, in that case fuck that guy and someone should fucking put him down and let him know that when he keeps up this ignorant yet thinking of himself he knows it all-act he deserves no respect, not in any fucking way at all! On the contrary, I only disrespect people who are not willing to take their own and most of all others their safety in mind, because they toy with stuff that is not in any way to be toyed with! And if nobody stands up to him and everyone just goes 'oh no, how unlucky about your arm', then nothing will change and his fucking arm will be in a hospital disposal bag by the end of some of the following months, and at the end his other arm and so on until even his dick is shot up beyond being able to heal anymore - but even worse, the people he takes down with him. So fuck his reaction, his reaction only deserves a fucking rampage of words towards him, because he's too much of an ego-tripper to even be willing to take safety and harm reduction into account, yet answers it with a sarcastic and offending way of replying to a well intended post - I've been a volunteer in harm reduction programs for over 8 years now, if kids are not willing to listen to the advice given, they get Hell too, and this guy already fucked up, with his arm, well; if you don't want to listen to solid advice, then don't come crying of the consequences you have to take on your shoulders, simply by being careless and reckless - people like that should not allowed to come anywhere near drugs or a syringe of any kind, not even ones without a needle, it's like little babies, you have to take away everything that contains small pieces or they'll swallow it and choke on it. So fuck him, but mark my words, he's an accident regarding not only himself but others as well just almost ready to happen (if not happened already before and we know shit about it, because such a thing of course he would not come and cry about!). If you can't handle drugs in a mature way than someone who can should take up his duty, give this kid a kick up his ass and make sure he is no longer able to pose a danger to himself and most of all others. And if you can't extract that meaning out of my text, you should most definitely do something about your reading between the lines and literary interpretation skills and/or your overall communication skills - or get your brain examined to see if it's not yet totally fried by now by shooting up fucked up cut up garbage in probably the most pathetic and most wrong and dangerous ways possible (see the deduction "from a) to d)". And with this I am through answering piece of shit ignorant questions or remarks because yes, you should have been reading my post without presuming I'm just randomly start talking away about Coke without any purpose when it comes to a conversation in which someone shows all the ignorance and possible general dangers he poses made very clear and injury already taken place, hence his post - why then, would I in that case just randomly go on about Cocaine, and especially with the straightforward and directly at him directed remarks in between should at least be a major clue that a text, when it's every other linea displaying such a straightforward and directly to him directed remark that perhaps the rest of the text is also directed at him with a purpose, and not just randomly, but just trying to look casual instead of being a lecture to which his eyes would be definitely totally blind. I would not been in harm reduction programs as an experience expert if I would not be, by way of empathy, care about the well-being of others especially when it comes to the area in which I'm an experience expert and, not just that, have a vast knowledge about drugs in a chemical, social, geographical, qualitative, and so on and the consequences involved with specific drugs and specific ways of using drugs and certain attitudes about drugs and drug use and a lack of caring about your humanistic duty and the dangers to others that come naturally with such an attitude - I did not show him any disrespect up until the point he dissed me, well, if you're such a fucking problem regarding drugs, drug use and the safety of yourself as well as others and after a first, shallow attempt to try to put some sense into his head and it is replied on by him with disrespect, then, after such a display of ego-tripping and egocentric don't give a fuck about others display of that specific attitude, I'm sorry, but online, I can't do anything else for you, so if you react that way, do not show any compassion, but if you think that someone who's in harm reduction programs for over 8 years, as a volunteer, does not sincerely care and did not sincerely try out a first attempt in reaching out to this individual, if you think that, you are just a dumb fuck, end of the line - only reasonable replies will I further reply to, as if I did not made myself clear after this huge and detailed text, then there's no hope you will ever get by online typing to one another what my intentions where, are and always will be and that I did intend well, if you do not believe that, go fuck yourself. Fucking ignorant probably let drugs fuck up your entire brains stereotypical idiotic wannabe online know-it-alls while you probably never in your life even have been reading one real scientific study about drugs and the very little you think you know is just taken from forums where every idiot types what he want's and so many people just copy such an opinion without thinking the matter through for themselves but just take over someone else his thoughts about something because a) it was online b) it was on a website or forum about drugs and c) it's of course way more easy to let someone else think in your place instead of thinking for yourself. The end.

Last edited:
Yeah coke is garbage in the united States u watch movies and shows where they do the little bump and that's enough while in the US people are snorting eight balls. I am from Philadelphia we got to be the heroin capital oe drug. There's.an twelve by twenty plus block area in which u can find heroin crack coke weed Xanax wet. Each block is one tenth of a mile but almost every coner has coke h and crack
The coke is terrible and it seems to be cut with batu salts. literally blows out ur veins I hit one.vein twice with a Nick and that blew it out. I feel like alot of people are cutting Cole with batu salts jjst like they're cutting g heroin with fentanyl and even read article about them cuttimmg with cafentanly an elefant tranquilizer which is 100 times stronger then fentanyl which is 100 times stronger then morpgine. In the last year people are dropping like crazy. I was just in rehab three months ago fpr 21 days and we heard at least 15 ppl that left went and od. Some of the shit is so strong on a 100 mG MMT PPL are getting high off two nicks of h

That's the horrible thing about a system where drug possession and drug use on it's own is seen as something criminal, because that makes it near to impossible to free yourselves from that imprisonment and it will be very difficult for people in the USA to be able to get a system like we have over here, where you can, almost or totally (depends on different types of centers and things like that) for free, get any drug you want tested in a professional laboratory funded by the government and where every test possible to get every result possible is executed by professionals who exactly know what they are doing and are totally and all the way professionally have prepared and have every professional gear they could possibly need at their lab ready for use, without test-labo's like that dealers can cut their drugs up with whatever the fuck they want: people will buy it anyway cause a) since I'm on Bluelight I found out that in the USA very little people (I did not hear from one up until now, I'm sure there must be Americans who know that kind of stuff, definitely because it's actually childsplay, yet, I only encountered people from the USA who did never hear from such methods) like I was saying, a) in the USA very little people seem to know about how to with simple everywhere able to buy, totally legal and not suspicious in any way household materials to not only test your stuff, but purify it while your at it (like an Acetone-wash for Coke,...) and b) people don't know any better than the same cut up stuff than they have always gotten so they think when they score a gram of 20% pure Coke instead of 10% that they hit the jackpot and just have the best Coke that you can buy in the world c) Amercians seem to have no idea that the stuff you buy from dealers themselves is always low quality stuff and that real stuff, high quality stuff, costs so much that the average person would not be able to pay for such expensive drugs, d) due to some of the facts I already named Amercians have little to no means of checking out whether or not their stuff is cut, tho they should know so just by common sense e) that while I can immediately just by smell and a dip (if necessary) to taste identify up to five different cuts even if their is only about 5% of each cut present in the Coke, Americans don't even seem to know by either smell and taste and even effects the difference between very huge cut up garbage with a lot of the times no Coke in something sold as Coke whatsoever, none at all, so Americans do not know how cuts taste and/or smell and so on, they also seem to have no knowledge at all about the purity of a batch Coke while I can say with up to 5% for sure how pure your stuff is, also, Americans obviously definitely do not know what pure and uncut Coke is since they simply can't get any, so that's not that an amazing fact, yet I can Idenfitfy, some even (like Colombian or Peruvian Coke) just by only smell or smell and taste and with effects as well, as long as it is high quality Coke, I can tell you without any doubt whether it is Colombian Coke, Peruvian, Ecuadorian or Bolivian - and if you have clean and uncut stuff and once you are a bit used to what most of you can't even imagine how overwhelming Coke is, and that for many the rush is way too intense and many can't handle the drug because it's a way too intense drug, you have to be able to take quite a punch to become a Cocaine-lover, anyway, most Americans will definitely not know that the differences between those different kinds of Coke are amazingly huge, definitely between Peru and all other Coke, Colombian, and Ecuadorian and Bolivian are the two that, still have very obvious differences, but these are the two that are most alike. For example, the most common and still the best Coke of all is Colombian, it's the most balanced, has the longest history and due to that the most perfected method of producing Coke (for example, in Colombia they use an excessive amount of Kerosine to start with, and Kerosine is what extracts the active alkaloids and compounds from the Coca-leaves, this making it so that a lot of active components get extracted and thus making Colombian Coke having as well a major energy boost as well as a major euphoria in both body and mind, Ecuadorian and Bolivian Coke also both give a major energy rush and good euphoria, yet the energy boost is even greater as with Colombian Coke but the euphoria, tho obviously present, is not as intense as with the Colombian Coke and tends to be more of just a mental euphoria, lacking the body euphoria that Colombian Coke gives as well, both mental and bodily euphoria. Peruvian Coke on the other hand will give you both mental and bodily a major euphoria which can even be stronger than the Colombian feelings of euphoria, however, while still giving an energy boost, Peruvian Coke is very relaxed, very smooth, very subtle and the perfect Coke to use when your just at home, alone, just to lay down in your sofa and totally in a relaxed state of mind without too much energy to be able to relax while laying down in your sofa and just enjoy the major mental as well as bodily euphoria! These differences are simply due to where the plant was grown, in each of these regions the plants grow on different altitudes and in different soil, the higher the altitude a Coca plant grows, the more active alkaloids and other active compounds the plant will produce as well as many different kind of active components. On lower altitudes, less active components are made, and the soil mostly determines the variety of active compounds and the way they correlate to each other. (probably almost nobody here who would have known this, while this is just basic stuff that should be your first baby-steps in knowing your drug when you are a Cocaine user, without knowing this you can't understand the more complex chemical stuff that I will maybe explain should people have interest in that, however, I doubt there will be interest for that, on this Forum I have also learned that Americans are rather lazy than tired, meaning: not to keen on doing any effort definitely not when it comes to learning new stuff or, the first golden rule with which all wisdom starts: be able to admit the flaws in you knowledge - only that way you can keep on improving your own knowledge and wisdom because you always make room for more knowledge which makes more stuff the think about which eventually leads to more insights ergo more knowledge and so on...

Mananas, I think everyone already knows that intravenous injection of street drugs is not smart.

But if you are going to insult other people's intelligence, then please learn how to use paragraphs (hint - hit the "Enter" key on your keyboard every now and then).

You're not going to educate anyone posting rambling walls of text.

You also haven't even tried to answer the OP's question. We get it, you're a Cocaine Connoisseur, good for you! But perhaps you need to do less of it, so that you can have some compassion for other people's situations without having to make sure everyone knows what an expert you are and how uneducated and ignorant they are in comparison.

First of all, I'm a writer of profession, read up on my text I just wrote in the topic 'Coke and stomach issues', nice text with many paragraphs, so don't lecture me on how to write, since it's my profession.

This text was just written with a certain anger and that's why it's a ramble.

Furthermore, you can't be more wrong about my intentions, except for: yes, people should know they are ignorant about drugs and drug use, or they will - and definitely not an arrogant fuck as this guy - never in their lives question their own ignorance and try to learn more about harm reduction. And yes, I'm an expert when it comes to Coke and Heroin. I'm not into harm reduction programs working with addicts as an experience expert as well as a scientific author for my expertise, I'm in these programs to fuck kids up even worse than they are already, yes, that's what harm reduction means over here, reducing the chances that people will not get into harm! (which makes me have a lot of acces other people do not have to many, both new ones as old ones, scientific studies performed throughout the years around the world) - and not only that, I trained myself on being an expert: I bought the most common cuts, got to know their smell and taste and most importantly: their effects and side-effects, how they look, I took extra chemistry lessons to know my way around cleaning and purifying processes for different kind of drugs and so on...

Should I hide the fact that I'm an expert?

That's another problem with many people outside the Netherlands (we are seen by many other countries as arrogant people, that's true, but only because we just say things like they are and we do not pretend to be modest when it is not necessary - I'm flawed enough, I have the right to have my positive sides and expertises! - and especially Americans are this way, offended so easily by almost anything and they kind stand someone else putting forward their strengths, that's just fucking stupid man, try to live your life just the way you want it (if it's making sense what you are doing and saying, at the least, and if it's not destructive and/or self-destructive, because self-destruction will most definitely lead to turn you in to a possible hazard towards other, no doubt about that, not in any way) and when you say you are an expert at something and it shows, I will applaud you and would never put you down for putting your expertise in the spotlight - on the contrary! Fuck that fake modesty bull shit, it makes you a fake!

What you suggest is way better, let's all hide our expertises and talents and positive sides and just talk about all the things we fuck up - that would make things way better! Great idea, mister! From now on I will not let my expertise be helpful to others anymore, but I will just cause more damage by using my mental tools of which I know I will probably fuck up with because I don't know shit about what I'm talking, I will reply to posts I know nothing about and give some on the spot made up advice, that way this forum will most definitely move forwards in the quality of the information that it is sending out into the world via the world wide web! Great plan, I applaud you! (you see, even being not sincere is much better, otherwise I would just have said what stupid remarks you gave...!)

Last edited:
Just try being a bit more humble and empathetic.

The posturing and arrogance doesn't get you anywhere.

I honestly don't care if you're an expert or not, I would never take advice when it's delivered like you deliver it.

That's because you have such a different mentality than where I am from, we hear it more often: oh, Dutch people ar so arrogant - it's not arrogance, it's just saying things how they are, and my first reply was very friendly and with a first attempt to some harm reduction, but he reacted with arrogance to it and was blind to changing anything about his over the top reckless ways - well, I'm sorry, if you are that stupid to think that shooting up has no consequences when you shoot up with good Coke, and when you are that far from reality and still won't listen to any advice, no, I don't have any compassion with him losing his arm, that will make him think twice before shooting up ever again!

You Americans are just so easily offended and you are such hypocrite people saying towards others that how they reply is wrong while what you say is contradicting all logic: you should above else care about the fact that I'm an expert, but no, you rather listen to advice from someone who talks to you - even when you did such stupid shit as this guy - like you are a 3 year old, with a warm, soft and understanding voice but who knows shit about the drug and the way of use in question and all that, well okay, fuck off, go take advice from like most others which is totally ignorant and so far from reality but hey, if you think being nice to you will save your life while the advice is total crap instead of the advice from an expert who knows exactly probably about everything there is to know about the drug and the way of use in question, well, be my guest, but while you do so, stop the fuck talking down on me bro. Go listen to whoever you want and ignore me until your arm gets amputated too, I don't give a shit, just stop shitting on me. Let it go. You are not gaining anything by this. This conversation is over.

ps: if you dissolve Coke into water to shoot it up, look if it actually dissolved before shooting up (by the way, how can you miss the fact the Coke actually did not dissolve into the water while filling your syringe), instead of checking if it dissolved or not after you have done your shot. If you're that stupid you deserve to be kicked in the ass and not be nurtured like a poor little baby - you don't get anywhere with soft shit with arrogant dumb people like that.

End of discussion.

Well I see why you don't live in the USA Mananas, Perhaps you know by now that you are a real prick!

Do yourself a favor a go write a novel of posts on another thread, shit for brains!

I have came to an initial conclusion that the cut is likely:
Levamisole is an immunomodulatory agent that was used to treat various cancers before being withdrawn from the United States market in 2000 because of adverse effects. Levamisole is currently approved as an antihelminthic agent in veterinary medicine, but is also being used illicitly as a cocaine adulterant. Potential complications associated with use of levamisole-laced cocaine include neutropenia, agranulocytosis, arthralgias, retiform purpura, and skin necrosis. Treatment is primarily supportive, and skin lesions typically resolve with cessation of cocaine use. The incidence of hospitalizations related to use of levamisole-contaminated cocaine continues to increase and clinicians should be aware of the more common clinical manifestations.

I did some research into various cuts in cocaine and this seems to be a likely culprit.

I read several places that it is being added to the cocaine before it leave South America.

The article I read "after" we njoticed that the cut was not as soluble in water as cocaine:

The Official Newsletter of the California Poison Control System

Volume 12, Number 3
Summer 2014

Levamisole-contaminated Cocaine

Introduction

In 2003 the Drug Enforcement Agency first detected levamisole in cocaine bricks. In 2008 officials in Alberta, Canada identified a cluster of unexplained cases of agranulocytosis related to cocaine contaminated with levamisole. Levamisole is a veterinary pharmaceutical used primarily to treat worm infestations in livestock. It can be easily purchased worldwide in various forms (tablets, gels, solutions, pastes and powders). Levamisole, the levo enantiomer of tetramisole, was originally developed as an antihelminthic agent. Levamisole is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration as adjuvant chemotherapy, with 5-fluorouricil, for the treatment of colon cancer. Because it has immunostimulant and immunomodulatory properties, levamisole has also been used for treatment of various autoimmune disorders (rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, and nephrotic syndrome) and cancers (breast and lung). Levamisole is thought to increase T-cell activation and proliferation, neutrophil mobility, adherence, and chemotaxis. It is also thought to increase the formation of antibodies to various antigens. Unfortunately, it also acts as a hapten and triggers an immune reaction causing the opsonization and destruction of white blood cells.

Case Presentation

A 49 yo male presented to the emergency department for fever, chills, general malaise, weakness, and black lesions on his ears. His history was only notable for chronic cocaine use. Vital signs revealed: BP 140/90, temperature 38.7 degrees Celsius, HR 120, and Oxygen saturation of 96% on RA. He was somewhat agitated on physical exam and was noted to have necrotic lesions on both of his ears (see representative photo below).

callusvol12no3_pic.png

(Photo courtesy of: Buchanan JA, et al. J Med Toxicol 2011; 29:299 – 303.)

His laboratory tests revealed a urine toxicology immunoassay screen positive for cocaine and complete blood count demonstrating agranulocytosis 19cells/mm3. He recovered after antibiotic therapy, treatment with filgastrim (granulocyte colony-stimulating factor, G-CSF) and wound management. His crack pipe was acquired at a later time by the Drug Enforcement Agency and the remnant cocaine also tested positive for levamisole.

Questions
1) What is levamisole?
2) Why is levamisole is good “cutting” agent?
3) What are the 3 classic clinical presentations of cocaine adulterated with levamisole?

Epidemiology

Millions people use cocaine each month in the United States. The DEA first detected levamisole in cocaine bricks in 2003. By 2008 30%-44% of cocaine exhibits were adulterated. By January 2010, per the drug intelligence brief, 73.2% of seized cocaine exhibits contained levamisole. In multiple recent studies across the country the contamination rate has varied from approximately 40% to almost 90%. Contamination has also been recently described in European countries.

Pathophysiology

A “cutting” agent is an adulterant used to increase the weight or volume of drug product and often thought to modify or increase drug effect. Addiction is complex and modulated by the dopamine and melanin-concentrating hormone systems in the mesolimbic and nucleus accumbens regions of the brain. In animal models, levamisole increases dopamine in the hypothalamus, striatum and midbrain. It is also thought to increase peripheral sympathetic activity, central neurotransmission, and form amphetamine-like metabolites. Levamisole is an excellent “cutting” agent because it is white, cheap, in powder form, easily purchased, and thought to increase the euphoric effects of cocaine. Studies have shown that there may be a genetic predisposition for the development of agranulocytosis/vasculitis in those individuals who are HLA-B27 positive or have HLA class 1 antigens. Patients may also develop antinuclear antibodies or anti-neutrophilic cytoplasmic antibodies leaving them at risk. Most patients who developed agranulocytosis did so after smoking cocaine, and 50% patients had more than one episode of agranulocytosis.

Diagnosis

Diagnosis is usually based upon clinical presentation and key physical examination and laboratory findings. Key laboratory tests that can be performed in the hospital setting include complete blood cell count with differential, urine toxicology screen for cocaine metabolite, bone marrow biopsy if indicated clinically as not all patients will have agranulocytosis and/or necrotic lesions simultaneously. There have also been reports of hyponatremia and acute kidney injury; therefore checking a chemistry panel in these patients is also reasonable. Levamisole can be tested for by urine and plasma GC/MS at local public health departments, reference laboratories, and crime labs, but this usually takes a few days to obtain results in most clinical settings. Urine should be positive for cocaine metabolite (benzoylecgonine).

Treatment

Guidelines for treatment are only based upon clinical experience, case series and case reports as no systematic reviews or specific therapy have been published or universally endorsed. Agranulocytosis can be halted by cessation of cocaine use, G-CSF for severe neutropenia (often not required as counts usually improve by 5-10 days), bone marrow biopsy for clinical uncertainty, and appropriate antibiotics for clinical signs of infection. Cutaneous vasculitis can be treated with cocaine cessation, antibiotics for signs of infection, possibly corticosteroids, and plastic surgery consultation if the necrosis is profound. If a patient presents with leukoencephalopathy thought to be related to cocaine contaminated with levamisole, the individual should be treated with cocaine cessation, corticosteroids, intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG), plasmapheresis, and possibly hyperbaric oxygen therapy.

Discussion of case questions

1) What is levamisole?
Answer: Levamisole is a veterinary pharmaceutical used primarily to treat worm infestations in livestock. It has also been used experimentally and historically to treat various autoimmune disorders and cancers in humans. Most recently it has been used as an adulterant in cocaine.

3) What are the 3 classic clinical presentations of levamisole?
Answer: Though few individuals will develop toxicity, physicians and poison control centers must be aware of it as an etiology for patients presenting with unexplained agranulocytosis, vasculitis, or leukoencephalopathy.

2) Why is levamisole is good “cutting” agent?
Answer: Levamisole is an excellent “cutting” agent because it is white, cheap, available in powder form, easily purchased, and thought to increase the euphoric effects of cocaine

I have developed a couple areas on both arms that the swelling has gone down, but now the areas are staring to look as if the oxygen may insufficient to the affected areas, but it looks like I will need to go to the doctor and get some treatment for this frigin " poison!

[h=1]Agranulocytosis[/h]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to be confused with agranulocytes.
Agranulocytosis, also known as agranulosis or granulopenia, is an acute condition involving a severe and dangerous leukopenia (lowered white blood cell count), most commonly of neutrophils causing a neutropenia in the circulating blood.[1][2] It is a severe lack of one major class of infection-fighting white blood cells. People with this condition are at very high risk of serious infections due to their suppressed immune system.
In agranulocytosis, the concentration of granulocytes (a major class of white blood cells that includes neutrophils, basophils, and eosinophils) drops below 500 cells/mm³ of blood.

I
t looks like some friends and myself and others in lots of parts of North America and other parts of the globe are having a bad reaction(s) to this shit, unbelievable that the importers would use such a cut!

Believe me one would think that they have missed a shot until other more alarming symptoms start to show up!

Anyone reading this, please pass this info on to others who could become susceptible to this crap!!!!!

There is a way to remove levamisole from cocaine I read about on the net, but unfortunately we/I had no idea this was going to happen for damn sure, but the damage is done,

I hope that I can recover from fully and I hope that by making these post that others will be aware of the dangers of this prevailent cutting agent.

Last edited:
@ Mananass: It is a good idea to read what others write, as I said before, this cut also dissolves with the coke!

If I lose an arm, I will save it to beat the crap out of a mouthy dude on this forum!

@ Mananass: It is a good idea to read what others write, as I said before, this cut also dissolves with the coke!

If I lose an arm, I will save it to beat the crap out of a mouthy dude on this forum!

I love it... Save your arm to beat him with! Lmmfao. Thanks for getting back to us Iacola!

I would like to please state that Mananass does NOT represent all us Dutchies.

Thank you!!