• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bad batches since Covid19

EverLongerThanEver33

Greenlighter
Now as an experienced user and newer subscriber to this Bluelight* I'm used to the one from late 90s early 2000´s where it was an anything goes and series of blogs information and people's or (swim*) + friends experiences so I hope this topic is allowed!!! Also I hope that I am not overreaching by asking if anyone has experienced particularly bad batches of down/food/dirt/F/dope since the epidemic began? It seems like the market flooded with very very bad stuff that wasn't water soluble long-term like a liquid plastic type of thing after say a week or 2 of regular use as in affected the 80% of h2o in your body badly, ( made you super sick to your stomach,bloated 24/7 , never hungry, irritable, very thick and uncomfortable sweat, absurd cotton mouth with severe dehydration as well as immediate tooth and bone damage, also super super sensitive and emotional followed by fits of rage are just a few of the side affects?? I am curious to know if anyone has experienced the same problem, I feel alot of opioid related deaths hace been wrongfully labeled covid I feel Od's are next to never talked about anmore bor is the opiate epidemic on a whole.......none the less I feel I'm going a bit off topic.....has anyone else experienced the problem with bad stuff all around especially since the newest "pandemic"??? Even from trusted sources at that?? I hope this thread is not to confusing any and all help wpuld be greatly appreciated

Seems like there have been more reports like this popping up since covid19. It's impossible to know what you had but yes, people seem to be getting more bad batches since the pandemic started.

Its the Coved excuse.. works for almost everything and now includes the poor illicit drug supply quality.

I’m on the west coast, my guy said it’s getting harder to bring it in from mexico, when I quit on the 4th quality was the same, but I buy from Mexicans connected to cartels, don’t know about east coast dope tho

Last edited:
I always thought the “China” on the east coast was the best, now I’m starting to think our black is where it’s at ha

I liked the brown dope as well as the tar when I lived on the west coast. I liked the white in the little envelopes from NYC too. Back then the tar on the west coast was great and the white also on the east coast.

I can say how relieved I am to not go to the streets for heroin anymore. I imagine it is all fentanyl. I never had fentanyl but my shooting dope days were over by 1990. Every once in a while there would be fentanyl but not like today. My street days were over after going back to opiates and discovering poppy pods in 1994. Saved me a lot of karma to have the pods arrive by mail instead of stealing $20 from someone and going to the street. They were plentiful and cheap. But the withdrawal was worse than heroin.

Sounds like a lot of garbage is out there so stay safe.

You make a tea ? I ordered a bunch off poppy’s one time tryd tea etoh extract but never got anything worth it, I’m guessing vendor plays a role

Yes, dried pods grinded, lemon juice squeezed onto powder, boiling water, strain and your good to go. Honestly I don't see a way to get pods anymore unless a person owns a flower business (we did from 1985-2000) and order from selecive floral places. There were vendors up ntil 2010 that sold pods, no more though that I know of. But yes there were worthless pods and pods where 2 of them would have you nodding all day.

In the UK the quality of cocaine has got a lot worse and over 10% more expensive. Consumers are expecting the same price yet the dealers are paying more money to be honest .
As for the dark we are getting the same quality as usual but I have been told a drought is soon on its way.
I beleive cocaine quality has improved a bit in the UK over the past two weeks ( for swim anyway ) but There’s a lot of sh*t stuff going about still over priced aswell.
I have been told in other areas the heroin is running red on the foil which isn’t good at all

I meant this as a very vague post but am very happy too see such a reply. As I was skittish to even post such a question..... But yes first and foremost I'm east coast and I personally think that the CDC/DEA
/ whoever specificall poisened a shit ton of product F wise considering brown majically ia non existent and if you can get it its cut with F anyways and super shitty quality anyways im going off topic...... I read an article back Novemberish 2019 how the feds seized 720 🔑 in the Boston Port all while arresting over 380+ "heavy players" without one name listed or any other info on the matter........ I personally think a shit ton of product has been manipulated/tainted/poisened so that users will blame plug, plug will blame dealers, dealers will blame others and so on and so on......meanwhile doctor and E.R can blame Covid and yeah..........however as everyone and there mother knows there is zero profit in dead consumers sooo I really highly doubt its the cartel or China for that matter that has tainted everything.......the only people that would benefit over this amount of tainted product would be the good ole US of A.....yep I said it.......also there has been zero followup on the article I was talking about sooo what happened to that over 700 🔑's of product let me guess it got buried at sea like bin Laden shit.........that was a JOKE for the record well, the buried at sea part.... The rest was legit