• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Baclofen.....wtf?

^ While the effects on rats won't directly correlate to humans, it definitely paints a decent picture of how it will effect humans. It essentially gets us in the ballpark.

^ While the effects on rats won't directly correlate to humans, it definitely paints a decent picture of how it will effect humans. It essentially gets us in the ballpark.

Yes, I understand that, but isn't it true that some drugs translate alot more than others in terms of effects from rats to humans?

I think the study of drugs in rats is good to find out how it affects heart rate, temperature, blood pressure, etc...

But what I have seen with baclofen experiences in humans. Some are like its very blah, no recreational use. Others say it makes them feel tired and weird. And some say they feel hypomanic on it.

It gives me weird energy. It almost feels dopaminergic to me

i'd like to update my post on this thread to say since taking 2 and feeling nothing, i have gone up to 100mg's at a time. still have never felt anything good, nor anything bad. i mean nothing.

if i had a million dollars on the line i couldn't differentiate between baclofen and a sugar pill.

If you have some sort of disorder that causes muscle spasms, you'll notice its effects. Not very good for recreational use though..

I railed some one time and became very gittery and excitable. Like I would talk really fast and be running out of breath while I was speaking.

Orally, I'd take it with percocets and didn't notice any spectacular difference.

My friend takes hers with percs though and she says she gets a really nice buzz.

Definitely one of those weird drugs.

Baclofen has weird pharmacodynamics depending on the person. Some do not respond orally but do to the intrathecal or intraspinal route yet some that have been tried and respond orally but need greater or more constant input vi
Start new topic
a a spinal pump fail to respond. I'm in the first camp. No idea about the latter, don't want to find out. And sure tizanidine can be recreational. I'm on it due to post surgical nerve damage thats made me stuck with permanent spasm/spasticity in a lower leg. Hurts like a bitch but the zanaflex does work wonders,