• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Baclofen, Modafinil, Buspirone, Kratom and Trazodone?

dropdownxx

Greenlighter
Basically is this safe?

Baclofen - 25 mg once a day
Buspirone - 10 mg twice a day
Modafinil - 100mg in the morning
Kratom in the evening (would wear off before taking Trazodone)
Trazodone - not sure what mg but low dose at night

I take the first 4 already, not all at the same time of day. Baclofen to taper Phenibut, Buspirone actually seems to help anxiety a bit, and Modafinil for chronic fatigue. Wondering if adding the Trazodone is okay because not sleeping until 3am every night is killing me, and it's long after the modafinil's worn off.

Would adding black seed oil or ashwagandha be ok too?

Last edited:
I see no major issue in your current regime, but adding both black seed oil and ashwagandha be an issue over time with trazodone and kratom.... Busprione is also technically a serotonin agonist as well. A combination of such things can lead to side effects and serotonin syndrome.

Maybe take either black seed oil or ashwagandha but not both

You don't want to take ashwagandha daily for a long time, it's a cycle thing take it 1-2 weeks and have 2 weeks off. Trust me, it can cause major serotonin issues/dependence in a very bad way if taken daily without break/cycle. Stopping it after continual use causes heavy SSRI like withdrawal effects, brain zaps and more.

I know less about black seed oil, only that taken daily for long periods it can also lead to serotonin syndrome when combined with serotonin agonists.

I found ashwagandha great for anxiety and stress... but did not help me sleep at all, it makes you feel tired but sleep is also impossible under it's acute effects after dosing (~2-4hr), similar to kratom where you feel tired but can't sleep. This effect has a reverse tolerance and becomes stronger after taking it daily. But the complexities of ashwagandha alkaloids cannot be understated and can lead to problems.