• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Baclofen and cocaine

Ive had phenibut wd before i got loads of pregabs which mask phenibut wd but then dont want pregab wd ive taken 10 10mg pills today of baclofen and feel like i got fever
Fuck me sideways.........you have taken 100 mgs of baclofen today?

Go easy man. Please.

Is that too much i just kept taking it when buzz dropped a little
Do what ya gotta do man but yeah......100 mgs is WAY too much. But I get why people want to get buzzed on the only drugs available to them.

They are prescribed as a muscle relaxer at 10 mgs twice a day.........so you have taken 5 days worth. If you continue at that rate ( not sure how many you have ) then you will probably feel it when you discontinue them.

I got some buprenorphine patches if i stick a cou[ple of them on later did not like this fever feeling will justy use what i got them for. Trouble with me i never cam be resposible user have to chase fucking buzz

I got some buprenorphine patches if i stick a cou[ple of them on later did not like this fever feeling will justy use what i got them for. Trouble with me i never cam be resposible user have to chase fucking buzz
Don't be too hard on yourself. When I used I did that too. If it was mood altering........I ate it like candy.

Hope you feel better !

Do what ya gotta do man but yeah......100 mgs is WAY too much. But I get why people want to get buzzed on the only drugs available to them.

They are prescribed as a muscle relaxer at 10 mgs twice a day.........so you have taken 5 days worth. If you continue at that rate ( not sure how many you have ) then you will probably feel it when you discontinue them.

They make 20mg baclofen with daily dose up to 80mg?

If you had brain injury then you had some neuronal loss, it doesnt need to show in cognitive tests or anything like that. For example in parkinson disease people only start to experience the symptoms after 75% of all dopaminergic neurons are loss.
Lithium after brain injury limits neuronal loss by promoting survival of neurons which didnt die right away, and not proven in humans, but theres some evidence that it can even recruit neuronal stem cells to the injury site and differentiate them into neurons.
Since my diagnosis Epilepsie, and after being switched to Valproic Acid (VPA). Some worry's about the state of my Liver arose.

Seems the supplement I bought also contains Curcuminoiden (a Curcuma extraxt 95% ) . Before taking it, knowing the complex pharmacology of Curcumine I first checked for interaction's. Or contra-indication's.

It seemed not only did Curcumine enhance the effectiveness of VPA it also reduces side effects and repair's damaged area's effected by the insult's. Besides the fact it aids the Liver. No idea if this also helps with brain injury, and what's the time frame you should strart taking it. But it seemed good on all fronts.

Baclofen is indeed addictive and yes, you will WD. Baclofen is in the same pharmacological category as phenibut. Baclofen and phenibut are almost identical. It is a gaba drug that is a CNS depressant and hits either receptor A or B........can't remember. If taken long enough you will most certainly WD. Good luck.
i took 30mg baclofen for 3 years and was able to titrate off very easily over a week. compared to other gaba agents it's not bad at all.

from what I've seen GABAergics like baclofen and phenibut seem to have wildly different withdrawal factors and experiences (even though they are near analogues)

GABAb drugs in general

weird class, phenibut makes me hallucinate (in high doses) and I have no idea why, high dose phenibut gives me some interesting geometrical hallucinations like lyersgamides, a very unique mechanism but similar in a way

Baclofen only interacts with gaba-b while phenibut not only hits gaba-b and gaba-a it also interacts with dopamine too and more I think probably more that we don't know. I've read people claim baclofen helps a lot with phenibut withdrawal for obvious reasons.

Baclofen has a very short duration of effect and elimination half-life especially compared to the long half-life for phenibut.

Did you took lithium after the brain injury? Thats what you should have done, but now maybe its too late, but worth a try.
About cocaine with baclofen, i think it would suppress the full effects of cocaine, so it would be wasting cocaine like some people said it already.
Why lithium after a brain injury? I've had a bunch and didn't see a Dr when they happened...