• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Baclofen and cocaine

Rgard0880

Greenlighter
I had a brain injury a year ago and have stayed away from anything harmful to my recovery. I take baclofen 20 mg twice a day for my muscle tone and a friend has some good coke. Am I safe to do a line without a bad interaction? I just use to drink and do lines and havent in a year. Thanks!

Haven’t they used baclofen to stop people having cravings for cocaine?

Well if they have it doesnt make me want to do it any less lol. Just wanna make sure I'm straight, I dont like combining things

Baclofen seems to inhibit cocaine, so it would be a waste of cocaine. But I haven’t looked into it too deeply. Someone else may know more.

Keep this in mind too. You can mix anything with anything for the most part. Granted crossing over into anti d's and ap's + drugs is tricky. Just keep in low doses to test and you will be fine. You never want to take a handful of pills (any pill) when mixing with hard drugs.

At the same time, mixing stims and cns depressants are bad on their own. So definitely don't take a handful of pills, then rip some fat rails. Try a few bumps and see.
I just take 20 mg baclofen in the morning, and at night. My plan was to take the morning dose, wait 6 hours and try a bump. Just wanna make sure I'm safe.

imo mixing baclofen with coke is not harmful there is no interaction between them, you can take them in the same time, mixing other cns depressant like benzo will decrease the stimulation anxiety of coke and might lead to overdose thought disinhibition , but baclofen is completely safe because it don't product disinhibition, as for your brain injury you should not take moderate and high dose stims just mild one, so bumps should not be harmful.
Thanks! I'm perscribed ritalin and diazapam and gabapentin too but dont take them as much and wouldnt mix with coke

I had a brain injury a year ago and have stayed away from anything harmful to my recovery. I take baclofen 20 mg twice a day for my muscle tone and a friend has some good coke. Am I safe to do a line without a bad interaction? I just use to drink and do lines and havent in a year. Thanks!
Did you took lithium after the brain injury? Thats what you should have done, but now maybe its too late, but worth a try.
About cocaine with baclofen, i think it would suppress the full effects of cocaine, so it would be wasting cocaine like some people said it already.

Did you took lithium after the brain injury? Thats what you should have done, but now maybe its too late, but worth a try.
About cocaine with baclofen, i think it would suppress the full effects of cocaine, so it would be wasting cocaine like some people said it already.
I had no cognitive problems after the brain injury. It was all physical on my right side. My hand is still horrible and I limp when I walk. I was a musician for 15 years so it's like a part of me has died. I get botox for the muscle spasticity I have now and no, never lithium. As for the drugs, I just wanna b safe. I was thinking maybe when I get up taking a bump b4 I take my morning baclofen.

Exactly, it inhibits cocaine. It’s a waste of time.

I had no cognitive problems after the brain injury. It was all physical on my right side. My hand is still horrible and I limp when I walk. I was a musician for 15 years so it's like a part of me has died. I get botox for the muscle spasticity I have now and no, never lithium. As for the drugs, I just wanna b safe. I was thinking maybe when I get up taking a bump b4 I take my morning baclofen.
If you had brain injury then you had some neuronal loss, it doesnt need to show in cognitive tests or anything like that. For example in parkinson disease people only start to experience the symptoms after 75% of all dopaminergic neurons are loss.
Lithium after brain injury limits neuronal loss by promoting survival of neurons which didnt die right away, and not proven in humans, but theres some evidence that it can even recruit neuronal stem cells to the injury site and differentiate them into neurons.

If you had brain injury then you had some neuronal loss, it doesnt need to show in cognitive tests or anything like that. For example in parkinson disease people only start to experience the symptoms after 75% of all dopaminergic neurons are loss.
Lithium after brain injury limits neuronal loss by promoting survival of neurons which didnt die right away, and not proven in humans, but theres some evidence that it can even recruit neuronal stem cells to the injury site and differentiate them into neurons.
I had bruising near my brain stem and the neurologist said that's what caused my physical problems. I've heard other ppl used lithium so I know where you're coming from. Mine is like I had a stroke, one side of body affected. It just sucks cuz I use to play music and I only can with my left hand now.

it's fine, definitely blunts the effects.

From my personal experience, it only seems to reduce the physical stimulating effect. It doesn't seem to blunt the euphoric effect cocaine produces.

I got some baclofen of a mate thought it might help after i gave up high dose pregabalin on day 4 i get mild pregab wd heard baclofen can help. I have taken 8 10 mg and i am flying got euphoria horny as fuck how long it take to get addicted .

I got some baclofen of a mate thought it might help after i gave up high dose pregabalin on day 4 i get mild pregab wd heard baclofen can help. I have taken 8 10 mg and i am flying got euphoria horny as fuck how long it take to get addicted .
Baclofan is not addictive maybe mentally but no withdrawals

Thanks mate mental i can do no more physical wds
Baclofen is indeed addictive and yes, you will WD. Baclofen is in the same pharmacological category as phenibut. Baclofen and phenibut are almost identical. It is a gaba drug that is a CNS depressant and hits either receptor A or B........can't remember. If taken long enough you will most certainly WD. Good luck.

Baclofen is indeed addictive and yes, you will WD. Baclofen is in the same pharmacological category as phenibut. Baclofen and phenibut are almost identical. It is a gaba drug that is a CNS depressant and hits either receptor A or B........can't remember. If taken long enough you will most certainly WD. Good luck.
Ive had phenibut wd before i got loads of pregabs which mask phenibut wd but then dont want pregab wd ive taken 10 10mg pills today of baclofen and feel like i got fever