• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Back to shooting Subs....

CruelBri

Bluelighter
After shooting subutex for 2 years straight everyday using a wheel filter. I am back at it again :(

I recently relapsed on Heroin after not using Heroin for 2 years... and now that needle is calling my name... I just ordered a 75 pack of .22 filters , 3 packs of syringes and a luer lock...

When i stopped shooting subs, and switched to plugging it seemed like I had to take more to feel it. idk if that was just a mental thing but when i shot subs, i felt a slight rush, which i dont get from plugging.... and i literally only needed to shoot like 2 mg and id be fine for about 12 hours.... anyways I originally made this post to ask where to buy certain HR things but then remembered I am not allowed to do that. so Anyways I hope everyone is feeling good and not sick, because thats all that really matters at the end of the day.

I stopped shooting the subs for about 6 months, and well thank the lord I dont have any weird side effects * that I know of * going on, the tingling in my arms went away. and the light headed-ness when standing up from kneeling down is gone... The reason I am shooting subutex again is because... welll I was bored and relapsed on heroin... Yea... I had subs but decided to get sick to go and get fucked up on Heroin... how stupid am i ... lol anyways guys if you shoot subs please add any info on side effects your experiencing and ask me some questions if you like regarding the shooting of subutex although there is countless mega threads / threads of info on it.

If your gonna do it, DO it as safely as possible. Have a good night

Last edited:
Shiiit.. CruelBri. I know the feeling. Been shooting subs for like 3 years myself. I cant stop, and go back to taking them any other way now! Its not just the needle addiction I have, but the fact that I actually enjoy the feeling of slamming subutex too! It feels much stronger to me and it is way more efficient than taking them sublingual as they were intended, sniffing them which I started doing 2 months after first getting on them and was nice and all but nowhere as nice, plugging which is nice too but not as nice as the immediate onset of bupe IV. Every ROA with bupe feels like a different drug to me in a sense. Yeah it isn't shit compared to slamming h or dilaudid as far as the feeling goes.. but still I get a nice buzz going every shot if I do low doses like 2mg at a time and space them out. I know its horrible for you to do this, and wouldn't ever tell anyone its a good idea, but as of now the only time I have truly fucked up my veins up was from IV coke/crack, and heroin. Those drugs fucked my veins up worse than subutex has(so far.. knock on wood)! way worse! I don't even have micron filters either, if I did I would be using them, but the problem is I live with my parents, who aren't into me ordering rigs, and anything to do with IV drug use to their house, so I can't really do much but filter them multiple times through q-tip cottons and use fresh rigs which I have a friend bring me when I run out.. So it could definitely be worse.

Anyways, just wanted to let you know you aren't alone, I am totally hooked on IV subutex and don't know when I will ever stop. It sucks, but still its not as bad as having to go cop dope everyday, wondering how your going to get money, find it, and worrying about that shit all day. I don't miss that at all and even though I'm still IVing drugs, its just not as bad as I once was, I try to think of it like that. So if anything good has come out of my trade from slamming dope to subs, its the fact I have them prescribed to me, they are always there when I need them, and I save sooo much money compared to all the money I blew on dope and pills. Hang in there! Be safe and I hope you can find a way to stop, as I am pretty much hopelessly addicted to bupe now!

Bri, we used to be able to ask where to buy things that are HR in nature, such as micron filters. But the policy was changed.

Last edited:
Sorry OP, I made my comment based on your title as there was no message....u must have been editing your post at the time. If you're filtering your subs then you're doing the best you can and I am in no way judging what you do knowing what I've done to myself over the years.

I'll probably IV my morphine scripts one day and with great caution of course simply because of it's awful BA when taken orally but my oxycodone is fine taken orally. There was a time that everything went up my arm but I grew out of it, I also like to keep my veins reserved for the myriad of Blood tests and occasional meth use (my original self medicating poison) that they are subjected to.

Take care folks.

GUys thanks for the responses it feels good to see other people in the same boat * As fucked up as that sounds* Lmao anyways I LOVE2NOD, bro... you really gotta be careful with shooting subutex without a wheel filter.... I hope to god your filtering it like 4-5 times... please have your frined who brings you rigs order u some... I mean do your parents check your actual mail...? You absolutely need to use a wheel filter.... although i didnt use one for arouind 6 months but please man... do some research... just plug it until you get wheel filters. when you see how clear the liquid is with a wheel filter you will realize how much shit your not putting in your system compared to that orange or milky color *Depending on your pill; white, orange*

Hope everyone feels good and isnt sick

PEEESH

Yeah cruelbri until I move out, hopefully soon, I wont be obtaining any wheel filters, my friend who brings me them also lives with his folks, so he cant order them either. He just gets me as many clean insulin syringes as I need. I would love to be able to have that luxury of having wheel filters and all or just be able to easily go back to plugging or sniffing them, etc. But I am hopelessly addicted to the needle, and unfortunately to subutex as well, which I actually enjoy the feeling of. But yes I make sure every time my shots are as clear as water before injecting them no matter how many filters it takes with cottons.. Thankfully I have subutex, and not those new orange ones that recently came out.. just the regular old Roxanne big white tabs. I would hate to be addicted to shooting those fucking suboxone strips!!! I have heard lots of bad shit about those when IV'd! So I am okay, for now at least, and will continue to be as safe as possible with my IV drug use.. Beats the shit out of shooting dilaudid, oxy, and/or dope everyday!!!

yes sirrr.... but just a quick quesiton so your saying your parents check your mail??? like its not like it comes with SYRINGES written on the box.... maybe youve been caught before for ordering them? you cant check the mail before your parents do? and are you staying in florida??? if so im in boca / WPB

yes sirrr.... but just a quick quesiton so your saying your parents check your mail??? like its not like it comes with SYRINGES written on the box.... maybe youve been caught before for ordering them? you cant check the mail before your parents do? and are you staying in florida??? if so im in boca / WPB
Some people's parents are nosy and open packages. Some have previously caught ordering shit so they already assume it's something bad news. At least in my experience, if I know my folks are going to be home I just have it mailed to the local post office and then pick it up. Stress free , just minor pain in the ass.

Where I live, if the package is too big to fit in the mail box , the mail man is required to ring the door bell. So what you can do is constantly check the tracking updates. When it says "out dor delivery" keep an eye out at your window , when the mail man arrives, quietly sneak to the front door ans open the door before he rings the bell, pick up package, sneak back to hide it.

I used to be in the same boat you're in now. It was a few years ago, and my access to tar and the pharmacy opioids like oxycodone was gone - I just lost my connect for not only heroin but also the 15's and 30's that I loved to shoot with so much. So I began looking around for another narcotic to fill that void. That is when I was introduced to suboxone strips and subutex taken by the IV route. I didn't know much about buprenorphine back then so I went along my merry way - injecting anywhere between 4mg - 8mg each time I used. I enjoyed the rush I got from IV subutex so much and it resembled very well the euphoria I would get from banging heroin. I got hooked on it, and for a while subutex tablets were all I would use. But then I got a connect again for tar, and quickly I was consumed by IV heroin.

The heroin is a story for another time, but my point is that injecting subutex/suboxone is enjoyable at first, but as you become tolerant to its effects, as you develop a dependence to it - it's no longer enjoyable. Heroin and the other full-agonist opioids stay recreational for quite a long time, although you need to increase doses as you keep doing it. Buprenorphine should really be reserved for detox and maintenance situations. That's what it was designed for, and that's how it is able to work the best. It won't do much of anything if you're dependent on it and injecting it. What a waste of a valuable drug and also your veins!

I used to be in the same boat you're in now. It was a few years ago, and my access to tar and the pharmacy opioids like oxycodone was gone - I just lost my connect for not only heroin but also the 15's and 30's that I loved to shoot with so much. So I began looking around for another narcotic to fill that void. That is when I was introduced to suboxone strips and subutex taken by the IV route. I didn't know much about buprenorphine back then so I went along my merry way - injecting anywhere between 4mg - 8mg each time I used. I enjoyed the rush I got from IV subutex so much and it resembled very well the euphoria I would get from banging heroin. I got hooked on it, and for a while subutex tablets were all I would use. But then I got a connect again for tar, and quickly I was consumed by IV heroin.

The heroin is a story for another time, but my point is that injecting subutex/suboxone is enjoyable at first, but as you become tolerant to its effects, as you develop a dependence to it - it's no longer enjoyable. Heroin and the other full-agonist opioids stay recreational for quite a long time, although you need to increase doses as you keep doing it. Buprenorphine should really be reserved for detox and maintenance situations. That's what it was designed for, and that's how it is able to work the best. It won't do much of anything if you're dependent on it and injecting it. What a waste of a valuable drug and also your veins!

I don't know about that man.. for me bupe is the one opioid I can feel everytime I do it, just as well as I always have felt from doing it. For some reason I am not so tolerant to buprenorphine, like I am with other full agonist opioids, only short term, like if I keep doing it every hour or something.. Also doing 8mg of bupe IV? that is way too much!! The most I ever will slam at a time is 4mg if I need to make it last all day before going to work or something, but even that is too much for IV at least... I have done 8mg at once and felt no better, actually I didn't really feel anything from that much IV.. Its way better to do 2mg shots at a time, or less... 2mg is my average dose per shot, I usually do 3-4 2mg shots from when I wake up(which is by far the best feeling, after waking up sick then doing 2mg and feeling lovely) to when I go to sleep... any where from 6-8mg a day, sometimes 10mg if I am having a long day or am bored and just want to slam something. LESS IS MORE, well to an extent it is! but not too little, or then I don't feel shit.. like those 0.1mg-0.5mg shots... those don't do shit for me, I know a lot of people like doing that microdosing shit, but I need to do AT LEAST 1mg to achieve any sort of buzz at all.. so its weird you do too little you don't feel it, and if you do too much you feel it, but its not as good feeling.. 2mg shots FTW.

Also CruelBri, yes you live very close by me... and I have super nosey parents for sure, who know what I do. They know I don't take my subs the right way.. they have found my rigs more than a few times and the first time it was bad.. they had no idea I shot drugs, and were very upset.. I felt bad, because my parents are great people, they help me out so much. The next few times they found my rigs, they found them and a spoon in this sock I keep them in, and they already knew I was an IV user, my dumbass left the sock with all my supplies, rigs, q-tips, a spoon on my bed before work 3 different times when I was rushing to get to work on time. They made it very awkward for me, left them sitting layed out from outside the sock they were in all over my bed... then said nothing about it, so I had to say something to them. Of course they lectured me and so on so forth, but they knew I was addicted to using IV so they just let it go, and that was that. So yeah.. there is no way I can get anything shipped to my house, unfortunately but whenever I can move out I am going to be ordering microns and rigs online, in bulk.

bro.. do what the guy said, have them shipped to your post office. . I really dont want your IV'ing without a wheel filter man... check the studies on how much shit the wheel filter gets rid of... its like a blessing.

Last edited by a moderator: