European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Back off lawman

Ismene2

Bluelighter
How many of us have had trouble with dibble in their druggist career? Just twice in 21 years for me. The "operation" of 2004 ...cant remember what it was called..and once more a while later when id been buying toluene online to extract cactus snot and the chemical company dobbed me in to the woodentops (they were happy taking my money and sending the toluene mind you). The 5-0 raided the house and found half a dozen hits of acid and hash and left me a number to phone. It was a "hardman" antidrug warrior cop - this guy thought he was Oliver Cromwell - he was known to be meaner than catshit so i had my doubts as they say.

I went in the next day and Oliver and a young woman cop interviewed me for 20 minutes then went out to talk with someone else, then came back in and said "you are such a nice man that we dont want to prosecute you. You are free to go" then held out his hand for me to shake his hand.

....and away i scuttled.

(back off lawman comes from this old charles bronson scene

I believe you gave me legal advice in 2006 which I wish I'd listened to instead of my idiot acquaintances at university who told me talking to the police without any legal representative would be fine.

Cue: caution for possession.

Which I was slightly relieved with at the time because I was really dealing.

If they'd searched my room the weekend prior I would've been in so much more trouble...

Oh fuck - i did the same no lawyer present First time id been arrested, the police are reasonable right? - "yeah that dried cactus is mine a got it from a guy in peru" - i thought it was legal - a month or two later they hit me with possession of 2 kilos of mescaline and importation of class a drugs. I said to my solicitor "its legal" and he said "the police say its not". Trying to find a solicitor who knew anything about it was impossible

So i got prosecuted and fined for it then a year or two later they busted a headshop selling cactus and it was proved to be legal.

I just couldn't believe the extent they went to, to bust some 19 year old for weed, scare tactics and all.

Even threatened me with deportation based on my name in a politely written casually undertone racist letter.

ACAB.

They have no pity when theyve got you.

I had a bit of weed in the 2004 bust they fined me the exact same amount for possession of half a gram of hash as they did for importing 2 kilos of class a.

i remember i was so alone and desperate i phoned some "drug helpline" to ask what i could do - i was almost in tears and at a loss and some woman goes "are you an addict?" and i said no so she said we only "help addicts".

Last edited:
Was watching this last night, skip to 48mins to hear an ex coppers erudite views on drug legislation...

@Bella Figura Maybe the host planned to strangle the guest at the end? Weird Covid precaution? What is up with those gloves?

Say it best by saying nothing, always. My son had trouble when very young and I was naive and they twisted stuff. But alo the duty solicitor, they work for them. Really bad.
I've a case on here, a very laughable one. It's harassment of my sinister sick siblings.
I was questioned last year for assaulting the cyster and went no comment, and got no further action. Then they just kept calling cops Co ING between me and my dad.
Cops arrive and they start telling cops I'm a drug addict mentally ill who's harassing them.
I ended up charged, and I up the last day of the month.
I'm positive I won't be found guilty, but you wouldn't knowcosive an inkling that the brother has some masonic style friends.
I think I mentioned some of this in the BBC thread.
But I've had o other law trouble at all.
Bar a day for the TVicence.

They have no pity when theyve got you.

I had a bit of weed in the 2004 bust they fined me the exact same amount for possession of half a gram of hash as they did for importing 2 kilos of class a.

i remember i was so alone and desperate i phoned some "drug helpline" to ask what i could do - i was almost in tears and at a loss and some woman goes "are you an addict?" and i said no so she said we only "help addicts".
It's amazi g how much fob off there is thru everything.
I'm beginning to see that there's agencies you're advised to ring. You ring and their help is to give you loads of numbers.. Like when u came out of hospital from deliberate od. They gave me a leaflet with about 50 numbers on it.
Social prescriber providers. Brave new world