• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Heroin Babania

Is the H in asia better "purity" than over here? Can you get opium?

I suppose that it is, but I never tried it back home for a comparison

Yeah, opium is available, although not so common here, 600km north has more opium culture imo

To be honest I've wanted to try it since I started using drugs. Most people round my area and my circles see it as "dirty", would punch you for even asking for it kind of thing. So never had a source for it. My view was, if it has that much stigma it must be powerful stuff and something I want to experience.

First time I managed to get it my ignorance I snorted it despite it being UK #3 and was high on many other things so if I did get some effect I probably didn't notice

Second time I managed to get around 300mg from a friend who had a romantic emo moment and ordered some off the dark web. He then decided he didn't want it. I was shooting that and remaining pretty much continually fucked and mostly nodding for like 24 hours. God that was good

Did it 3 more times IV over the next 2 years including 2 meph speedballs. Second to last time killed my friend right next to me while I was too fucked to be aware.

Haven't used it again since then, paid a big price but guess I was lucky. Think I had an advantage that I was a poly IV drug user already and therefore wasn't a stranger to rushes and intense euphoria, meaning heroin wasn't exactly a life changing moment and at that time my preferred DoCs were stimulants and ketamine so it wasn't really what I was looking for

Don't get me wrong, it was straight up gorgeous, I was definitely impressed. Just wasn't the be all and end all. I find to have my mind blown by something to an extent where it goes on to become a problem i get a (probably false) feeling of being "complete" along with the rush, euphoria, high etc. Had this with mephedrone, amphetamines, ketamine, ethylphenidate, alcohol. All of which went on to be real addictions in combination during various periods

I never got that feeling from heroin, just a very powerful and euphoric high, just felt like it was "meant" for someone else if you get me, not stimulated and "bingey" enough to make me chase it after

Last edited:
How have your thoughts evolved about heroin? When you first started taking drugs did you have any feelings about it? Keen to try it?
Yeah - I had no interest in all when it came to trying heroin. I began at 21, late bloomer. I had been reading about drugs though since I was 15, and all the classic drug tales: F&L in Las Vegas, Junkie et cetera. I thought that I'd possibly try it sometime before I kicked the bucket.
How do you feel about it now? Did you ever try it? Tried smoking it and set fire to your mothers curtains? (Dont worry, havnt we all), Injecting it? Into the vein under your cock?
Back at square one, no interest in all. Yes, unfortunately. I burned no curtain but managed to water-damage my entire apartment when I OD'd and past out in the shower. No cock-shot, I'm saving that juicy vein for the daily speedballs I'll begin with should I survive passed 60.

How have your thoughts evolved about heroin? When you first started taking drugs did you have any feelings about it? Keen to try it?

How do you feel about it now? Did you ever try it?

No, never tried, some people can manage it but for others it becomes an all-encompassing, destructive lifestyle. A drug so nice that makes you forget that you are lying in a ditch under the cold rain, homeless and with no money to buy any food, frankly that's quite scary.
Also, I live in an area where there is a large community of individuals with long-term multi-substance addictions -heroin mainly, crack and alcohol too- and have noticed that all of them don't normally listen to music when high on H. I love music and it has always been an essential element of all my experiences with mind-altering substances! I don't take drugs if I can't listen to music I enjoy, whatever the situation. A drug which does not goes well with music has something not quite right in my books.
I hope I don't sound too silly in saying this.