European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Heroin Babania

Ismene2

Bluelighter
How have your thoughts evolved about heroin? When you first started taking drugs did you have any feelings about it? Keen to try it?

How do you feel about it now? Did you ever try it? Tried smoking it and set fire to your mothers curtains? (Dont worry, havnt we all), Injecting it? Into the vein under your cock?

Last edited:
Heroin was the 5th drug I ever tried at 14 years old.

It ruined my life and killed my friends.

That's all I have to say about heroin to be honest.

It's too good to be true.

i wanted to try it since i was like 9 years old and found out what drugs were and from the effects described that sounded like the best.

the luckiest thing to ever happen to me was not finding it til i was 24, well underway in my phd.

though i didn't get a physical habit for well over a year, i was obsessed from the first time i did it properly. i.e. enough to get what i wanted from it. still obsessed but in a less consuming way, pretty sad given how long ago it was now that i was using daily.

I regret romanticizing it in my teens, heroin is a piece of 💩
I relate to this so much. From a very young age drugs, namely heroin, became my entire life and personality.

I literally thought I was cool because I was doing/selling heroin in high school. It was my ego, it was my life, personality, everything. Even beyond just needing it in an addiction way.

In some ways I'm glad I experienced it so young, because I came out of it at ~23 realizing just what heroin truly was (younger than most)

I know man reading Burroughs and whatnot, it was my whole image as well.

Doing the same thing with weed might be immature ie the whole stoner thing. But with heroin it's just a highway to misery and danger.

By the time I tried Heroin, I was already experienced with the needle. Did I love it? Of course. Nice rush. Amazing high. Not too "top heavy" like Hydromorphone. Of course now I hate Heroin along with all the other Opioids out there. I hate how it controlled my life. I hate how every second revolved around it to avoid being sick. I hate how it contributed to me becoming a sickly junkie that found out the hard what "rock bottom" was. And I hate that my body needs Methadone every day to function. This isn't how I imagined my adult life would be when I was a kid. My parents never imagined that sweet baby boy that they were holding would become this way. And I'm one of the luckier ones. I managed to drastically turn my life around with Methadone maintenance. There are so many out there that never escape. So many young people found by a loved one dead with a needle in their arm.
I can go on all day but if you're going to try it, I doubt this will stop you. If you're already at a place where you would put serious consideration into trying it, then it's almost too late.

It was always the drug that caught my imagination as a kid - mainly through its use by lennon (that screaming at the end of cold turkey when he stops the falsetto and goes "oh no no no, come on agh! is some next level shit), coltrane, lenny bruce (" i'll die young but its like kissing god"), errol flynns opium use with his sweetheart Ting Ling in a chinese opium den " we floated away together..then i asked ting ling if she did belgian biscuit... ")

As soon as the darknet reared its ugly head i ordered some, snorted it and laid down...but im afraid i wasnt impressed - bit floaty, makes a bell ring in your stomach, but apart from that not much to the high. Used maybe a gram or two a year since then - maybe on it for a week every year. Never found it even remotely addictive.

Tried poppy tea and all the pharmaceutical pain pills like percocets etc but Im a psychedelic man- thats really the only badge Id kiss.

Lemmy said "Heroin turns you into a liar and a thief and you end up dying in a toilet with a fucking embolism in your arm. I dont fucking think so"

Last edited:
It "ruined" my mum and dads life in certain ways. I have yet to try it aged 33 now.

If i had acess and a safe place to send i probably would try it now. 10 years ago i would of said i would never try it

If I didn't have to deal with withdrawals and could get it unadulterated on prescription, I'd probably spend a few decades on it.

Methamphetamine and dissociatives caused me more misery than opiates ever did.

I always knew I'd try it, along with every other drug. I wasn't that impressed at all the first time I did at 21 years old. But, I gradually got a taste for codeine/DHC, then Oxy, then Heroin was the cheaper alternative. Snorted, smoked, plugged and shot into my veins, a couple times with crack for added stupidity.

#noregrets

I'd rather die at 40 from a heroin overdose than live past 60. Lenny Bruce had the right idea.

Last edited:
I was a drug nerd since a very young age, around the same age as my eldest is today, but it was limited to reading and some early days of the internet searches until I was 15 or so

That said, I never really fell into heroin, as I knew two teens who were maybe a little too far into it and the track marks put me off

Had tons of morphine at 20 for months, but that was necessary/medical

Then maybe 11 or 12 years back I moved to Asia, so China no5 was on the list to try

I bought it maybe three or four times and while I enjoyed it, I didn't ever feel any desire for more, and the effects and my interests while high were the same as when I smoke indicia or hash, except H left me hugging the porcelain every day afterwards, so I left it alone

I was a drug nerd since a very young age, around the same age as my eldest is today, but it was limited to reading and some early days of the internet searches until I was 15 or so

That said, I never really fell into heroin, as I knew two teens who were maybe a little too far into it and the track marks put me off

Had tons of morphine at 20 for months, but that was necessary/medical

Then maybe 11 or 12 years back I moved to Asia, so China no5 was on the list to try

I bought it maybe three or four times and while I enjoyed it, I didn't ever feel any desire for more, and the effects and my interests while high were the same as when I smoke indicia or hash, except H left me hugging the porcelain every day afterwards, so I left it alone

#5? What's that mate? I thought #4 was the ultimate.

Is the H in asia better "purity" than over here? Can you get opium?

Its obviously not recommended but I have used on an off for 6\7 years, its has flew past tbh. I still have it 3\4 times a month , still just a smoker always will be, to me with the needle it just isn't for me I was once stupidly convinced one time when I was full of Valium , couldn't look at it being done the dunt was great obviously but when I think of it I creep myself out. I enjoy smoking it! Still dont look like a ''junkie''

I watched heroin ruin life of my friends, killing most of them in the process. This were 90s and very pure dope in a war torn country. Perfect storm. I don't know how I escaped it. Lots of ODd people around me helped but it is still a mystery to me how I used every other drug available but rejected heroin. Even on stim comedowns with people shooting/smoking/snorting dope around me. I took weed, alcohol and valium for comedown instead. Never thought anything bad about people that used it though. I took my first opioid when I was ~30 and it was for pain issues. I sometimes think about heroin but I have that as my escape route when I'm 60+. If it was pharmaceutical I would have different opinion but I wouldn't risk with opioid that potent and not knowing the true dosage. I Don't have something against heroin, I have something against how it is illegal and users left on their own devices. I have used morphine (MS Contin) and don't think diacetylmorphine is a devils drug. Not more than morphine is. Society makes it to be a very dangerous substance with it's stance towards it. If it was regulated like alcohol, or even much stricter but nade legal it would bring lot of harm out of the dance. Something like what happened in Switzerland. That's my stance about it I guess.

Finally managed to get a roll up done & in my mouth, the gear I had yesterday lasted till the early hours of this morning as I kept going on the nod & it fell out of my hands.

Look like I've gone 10 rounds with Freddy Kruger due to the itching too, really done a good job this time.