• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine <b>Will I be sick? Crack Cocaine. Pls help</b>

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpiateBoi22

Greenlighter
​So I recently quit an 8 year opiate addiction using a sub taper. I'm on day 4 completely clean and have anxiety like crazy still. A friend of mine I do coke with once in a while suggested I try smoking a little bit of crack to get the edge off. I tried it n it actually helped quite a bit plus I liked it. So that day and the 2 following days I ended up doing <snip>bag each day. Yesterday I got a <snip>bag n smoked that.

Today I woke up n thought about it n don't really wanna replace one HORRIBLE drug with another. So I decided to have a blast today n just stop. Coke/Crack have never been my DOC anyways so whatever. But anyways I went n got a <snip> bag and a <snip> bag. All together weighed about .8. I smoked it all thruout the course of the day n just did my last hit. I'm done. I'ma take a look or 2 in a bit n smoke some buds to get to sleep n that is over.

My question is will I get sick and go thru withdrawal with crack like opiates or anything similar? I've done WAY more soft Durning quite a few coke benders and never ever had a symptom but I know crack is different n some say slot worse so I'm curious. Any experience, info, or insight on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.

Also of this isn't posted in right spot, feel free to let me know and I will move it or whatever. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The come down is the worst part of cocaine. If you've smoked some bud already you should be normalizing by now. Cocaine does not have the withdrawal effects like opiates do. It is the need to redose immediately that is crack's addiction for a few hours. After that it is all a mental thing.

^^ good answer. Cocaine is psychological. The smallish amount (purely subjective) can be enough to start an addiction issue all over again. Opiates trigger the reward center and cocaine does also. If you are going to use anything, stick with the cannabis.

Many an addict started with a blast a few times. If you want to stay clean and not risk relapse, do not go near cocaine.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.