B-Light celebrity Deathmatch...

me vs. the entire bluelight community, with Nietzche in my corner and -Resque- flashing the round cards......
------------------
hey guys, eat a dick!!!
8====D :D

Me Vs. Toolbearslim in a hell in a cell match. Loser leaves town.
Brownie Vs. Brownman - Brownman is pissed that brownie has the comedic still of Jerry Lewis. Brownman misses his sense of humor, and boy is he pissed!
Handicap match - Dakeva's Ego Vs. The rest of the boards ego's, combined. Still looks pretty unfair tho. I'd put my money on Dak.
Griff Vs Spedly - The Prize - A full set of Teeth
Liquid Skywalker Vs. Dakeva - Sure, Dakeva's ego has a tough match ahead of him, but that still doesnt mean that Dak cant beat the crap out of Liquid as a warmup.
-Spencer

"The Web" accepts ALL challenges!
CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLL....

firstrays vs. Eckstahse
The winner gets--
oh wait, winning this match is like winning in the special olympics. you're still...

Mr. Nice Guy vs Ebow The Letter
Both 90lb weaklings slug it out LIVE on pay-per-view
smile.gif

lol@iceeee,...
Ok, it's on BIOTCH!
Web (accompanied by OniKage)
Vs. Ice-9
in a TLC match.
"Tables, Ladders, and Chairs,... Oh MY!"

LMAO @ Brownie, Crow, and Ice-9.
various BL females who have been k-fucked VS. SpecilKNY This has to be done, it's overdue my friends and fellow comrades.

^^^^^^^^^^^^DAMN!!!!
This would be well worth the money for the ringside seats
wink.gif

Trippies and Myst vs. Griff and Spedly
Celibacy match. Losers of this match give up sex for life and hand their women over to the winners.
Web vs TheLoveBandit
How can you tell these two apart? We'll find out in this Highlander match. There can be only one!
Vibrat8r and Drea vs Corie and AJ
Handcuffs and Bullwhips match. Everybody wins here.
wink.gif

------------------
"I can't see! I can't see! Oh wait.... I just had my eyes closed the whole time."
"Opinions are like blow jobs: you don't get a good one unless you ask nicely."

[email protected]
AIM: TGHighwind

canyousayCLIQUE?,
You know if you have something to say I would at least think that you would have the balls to post under your real nick, other than having to do it through an alter-ego. Grow the fuck up and get over it!!!!!!!

canyousayCLIQUE vs Angry Dragon in a lamest alter ego battle to the finish. maybe the winner will feel like he has truly accomplished something with there oh so clevar secret identity.
-Spencer

I take offense to that clique shit,...
I certainly don't belong to a clique, I trancend cliques.
Fucking coward.

Why is everyone so angry? Join Flower with a
icon12.gif
and get your panties out of a bunch.
I stirred up some shit when I posted a thread on cliques, and I've joked about it since. I thought it was fairly obvious it was me and didn't try to "hide behind" an alter-ego. I didn't try to hide the first time I had something to say.
Why does everyone have to take such an attitude towards everything? Bold, exclamation points. You're telling me to get over something I've long been over. Why is it still bothering you?
I had no ill intent othen than a simple joke. At least someone saw that. Or at least she had the dignity to be decent about it and accenutate the fact she wasn't gonna take it to heart. Maybe you should follow her example. Not to throw the spotlight on Flower or anything.
wink.gif

Erik--saying it with a smile
smile.gif

------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is ticking. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.

yeh well it is true blight has gotten much clicky since past years.
but back to the funshit.
i'd say filipino tag team Brownie & PhrEaky
vs. Crow & Ebow, 'the neckbruisers'
Pkat©

Shhh, Pkat. Don't tell them that! Someone might press the "Independent Thought Button." [The Simpsons rawk]
All kidding aside, this post actually has some good groupings and I'm sure I'll fantasize about half of them tonight
wink.gif
~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is ticking. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.
[This message has been edited by gmni13 (edited 24 September 2001).]

Why does everyone have to take such an attitude towards everything?
Because the clique thing is GETTING OLD and getting on my nerves
Bold, exclamation points. You're telling me to get over something I've long been over. Why is it still bothering you?
^^ see response to above quote
And back to the Matches:
I want Gmni13!!! Hardcore Stealcage Match, replace the ropes with Barbwire, No disqualification, First one to Say "Clique" loses
wink.gif

gmni, no worries
smile.gif

But for the record, I've got news for all a ya's...
BY DEFINITION:
clique
Pronunciation: 'klEk, 'klik
Function: noun
Etymology: French
Date: 1711
: a narrow exclusive circle or group of persons; especially : one held together by common interests, views, or purposes
- cliqu·ey also cliquy /'klE-kE, 'kli-/ adjective
- cliqu·ish /'kli-kish/ adjective
- cliqu·ish·ly adverb
- cliqu·ish·ness noun
If you you post on this board, you belong to a clique
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Flower (edited 24 September 2001).]

So you're telling me I'm a hypocrite?!
icon11.gif

Does this mean we can all get along?
~Erik
------------------
[This message has been edited by gmni13 (edited 24 September 2001).]