• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth B 974 30 mg

magicburrito

Bluelighter
Does anyone have a script for b 974 30 mg its an orange pill. Its adderall. All i need to know is if this pill tastes sweet or not. I recently got some from a friend and i remember them tasting sweet but this one does not taste sweet at all. Thanks

Does anyone have a script for b 974 30 mg its an orange pill. Its adderall. All i need to know is if this pill tastes sweet or not. I recently got some from a friend and i remember them tasting sweet but this one does not taste sweet at all. Thanks

If you didn't get it directly from a pharmacy, there is a good chance it's a fake, and contains methamphetamine instead:

The US is currently flooded with these fake 30mg adderall pills at the moment. They are actually decent, but they are definitely quite different than adderall. It is definitely a crap shoot.

They look quite real, but definitely taste different.

If you didn't get it directly from a pharmacy, there is a good chance it's a fake, and contains methamphetamine instead:

The US is currently flooded with these fake 30mg adderall pills at the moment. They are actually decent, but they are definitely quite different than adderall. It is definitely a crap shoot.

They look quite real, but definitely taste different.
Yeah i know im not trying to identify the pill. What i want to know is if this paticulare pill tastes sweet or not.

I have these presses rn and yes they're sweet.. Not amphetamines tho, it's methamphetamine in them

Yes, the pharmaceutical pills have a sweet taste to them.

For what it's worth, amphetamine sulfate (what these presses are typically supposed to contain) typically has a weird taste, almost like paper or cardboard im a way, but more chemical but not wholly unpleasant, in my experience. Meth has a strong, bitter chemical taste.