• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ayahuasca treatment for flashbacks/anxiety/HPPD?

BenzosBudOrBooty

Bluelighter
So in may of 2014 I took 5 grams of mushrooms and drank alcohol on it. I came down from both and when it was time that the alcohol and mushrooms wanted me to sleep I decided to consume two cups of coffee. Why I did this? Don't ask. Probably because I was at a dark place in my life trying to get as much of a buzz as I could. Now since then life has gotten much better. I no longer have much of a substance abuse issue. I drink a 6 pack of 4.5% beer a week (stone Go To IPA, highly recommended) and smoke weed every so often (not much at all, I never buy it, just throw down with my neighbor). And aside from that my life has improved vastly....two jobs, i wrote a fiction novella, great relationship with my family, went back to school and got a B in my class, etc..., etc... Life is good.
Other than this crippling anxiety I have had. I have had to avoid driving on the highway, driving at night, just being in a car after a couple beers (even if I'm not driving)....Because I have crippling anxiety/flashbacks/hppd (whatever you want to call it). I take 1.0 daily of klonopin prescribed, but that only prevents me from me having a panic attack/losing my mind completely...it doesn't "heal" my anxiety. I took .7 grams of penis envy mushrooms in april and it made my anxiety a little worse...I wanted to experiment with one last trip, and it was a minor setback and I vouched to never do hallucinogens again....if .7 grams of mushrooms could increase anxiety.
Then i was recommended ayahuasca. I heard that oral DMT could be okay for my situation, so I tried it. Not sure why the person recommended it to me, but they are on this board....I wasn't aware that it could heal me....only aware that I could tolerate it. But bam. I took some ayahuasca 9 days ago and it was a very smooth trip. I didn't trip too hard seeing crocodile people and Elves but I did see some beautiful patterns and had an hour long conversation with my friend before I started coming down. It took a couple days to be completely normal again...but fortunately I had time off work during those days.
But since then, bam. My anxiety is much alleviated. I agreed to help my sister out with her tag sale 40 miles away from my home the last 3 days and made the drive both ways all three days and NO PROBLEMS whatsoever. I drive normal, and only need .5 klonopin instead of 1.0. On days I don't have to drive I only need .25 of klonopin. I no longer feel handicapped in life, I feel I can do my dreams of traveling the country now, seeing the world...being out in nature for extended periods of time. All thanks to Ayahuasca.

I never am going to abuse hallucinogenics by any means whatsoever ever again, and don't plan on tripping again until November or so...But when I do, it will be Ayahuasca again. This miraculous brew has treated my entire life. I also have been in a much better mood since taking it...I guess that's what happens when you don't feel so consumed by anxiety, but maybe there are anti-depressive qualities as well? But certainly anti-anxiety properties. If you were wondering I used acadia confusa and syrian rue for the brew.

Thank you God for this great substance and I promise not to abuse it and am so grateful. I feel God has taught me lessons through my anxiety and now I am a better man for it and can do anything. And if you are experiencing the same type of anxiety...I don't recommend just going out and taking ayahuasca....Deal with the anxiety for a couple months before taking the Ayahuasca. It might be tough but I think after a trip that causes anxiety...you should wait to integrate it first before taking something like ayahuasca albeit it treated me. Just my opinion. I hope I'm making sense. That's all. Peace.