• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Psychedelics Ayahuasca & the Shipibo-Conibo (Shipibo) tribe?

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
I came across a Podcast where the host (Dakota of earth if anyone cares) spoke about his time in Peru where he got trapped in the Amazon due to Covid-19 & spent several months living with a tribe of Bruja / Brujos doing Yage several times a week. Some of the things he goes into are to some people insanity but when you know "Brujeria" is real it's no shock.
Has anyone ever gone to spent time with these people? I don't expect some Oxford /Eton / Yale Anthropology write up but that would be cool & I'd sure read it with Joy but this Yage stuff isn't the usual Hippie crap you see on Youtube with Hipsters coming back thinking they understand stuff, these people are something else.
The one male Witch (Brujo) did a thing called doing a "diet" where he went off alone with Gasoline & a Bible to "Diet" them which means he reads the Bible all day & drinks Petrol / Gasoline to master the "powers" of it, in his rituals where he sings Icaros he sings to the Gasoline & Jesus to call them in, I RESPECT anyone who drinks Gasoline & doesn't die.

These lot are some next level business & I'm in LOVE, my Inner Anthropologist is going insane to learn more on these lot.

Never tried yage.Wish i could...therw in Amazon basin exist probably various recipes with various plants to produce the brew...some even add "Toe" aka "Devil's trumpet" or native analog of Deadly nightshade......some drink a lot of and vomit(not the cleansing vomit).....probabably more diluted or prepared on another way....Never been in S.America.....so info from books or docs.Deffinitely wanna visit the rain forest