Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ayahuasca Methods / teks / Dosage / Analogues / MAOi

Status
Not open for further replies.

heatlessbbq

Bluelighter
Hey everyone!!!

SWIM was wondering if any of You on Bluelight.org have any teks or methods of taking ayahuasca?

SWIM wants to know where and what analogues to use with MHRB.
Cappi, syrian rue...etc. Any others? There has to be...

Also, if any of You have information on dosage and how that can be done or maintained.
SWIM basically wants to know how does the shaman do it? Does it depend on heat? Does it depend on time?
Does it depend on intention?... There energy being exuded from the shaman?

What makes or breaks an ayahuasca experience?
&
What is everyone's experience with ayahuasca?

Last edited:
You’ve been here how long and just today you decide to start using SWIM?

-GC

Ayahuasca should be used in a setting where somebody can look after you while you vomit and shit everywhere and get rid of the evil spirits and negative energy which means a experienced shaman. Ayachausa isn't a cheap thrill and should only be used for those seeking serious healing.

You’ve been here how long and just today you decide to start using SWIM?

-GC
I really think dude is either trolling or fuckin outta there mentally. Possibly really young and hangin with ignorant drug dealers who just make up shit and pass it off as fact.

I really think dude is either trolling or fuckin outta there mentally. Possibly really young and hangin with ignorant drug dealers who just make up shit and pass it off as fact.
He's not trolling, and my guess is that he's not under the age of 30.

Are You calling The Grateful Dead family liars?

He's not trolling, and my guess is that he's not under the age of 30.

Meh, who am I to judge? I've been fuckin out there mentally, way fuckin out there. Many would say I still am.

As far as the original post, heatless, if I were you, I would just get some of the extract resins that are available of ayahuasca and chacruna. Many websites based in peru have them available. All you have to do with them is dissolve in water and drink. Yes, all the things mentioned in your original post will affect the quality of the ayahuasca brew.

As far as The Grateful Dead Family being liars, OF COURSE THEY ARE! Every single one of us on this earth are liars. It is a prerequisite for living in a dream reality. Beyond that, money is power. Selling drugs is power. Being looked up to as an authority is power. It is easy to keep this authority and power when you use deception to not let others come into their own power.

As far as The Grateful Dead Family being liars, OF COURSE THEY ARE! Every single one of us on this earth are liars. It is a prerequisite for living in a dream reality. Beyond that, money is power. Selling drugs is power. Being looked up to as an authority is power. It is easy to keep this authority and power when you use deception to not let others come into their own power.

s-l300.jpg
More or Less...

We don't use SWIM here, which you definitely already know. If you'd legitimately like to discuss this topic and not proceed to berate those who say things you disagree with, then please feel free to start a new thread, without the SWIM. But I think this particular iteration of this thread, anyway, has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.