• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Ayahuasca in Peru: Hell and Back

I've smoked DMT, I have a buncha friends that have smoked DMT, many of them have addictions. Not 1 of them kicked an addiction cause of DMT. Shit everyone here has experienced DMT at least once in your life, maybe at birth maybe while your dreaming, maybe even while your awake, and maybe when you die. But we have DMT in our body, as do all living things if I remeber correctly.(In very small amounts). I really think DMT is like dreaming while your awake. I have broken thru like 6 or 7 times and have smoked it many more. I saw spirts, I was in another world, and it was fucking wierd. It is not a fun drug though, it can be very scary and causes me a lot of anxiety. It still scares the shit outta me when I break thru. As for studies on ayahuasca, don't really see the point as it is basically just DMT with an MAOI to make it orally active, why not just study DMT (Strassman did and wrote The Spirt Molecule). Also, many preperations of it have 5-MeO-DMT, which I have yet to hear anything good about.

Maybe because thier intentions werent to kick thier addictions going into thier trips. They were just chasing another high

Can u purchase the ingredients for Ayahuasca on the internet, and are there any guides in how to brew it correctly?

i dabbled with some Pharmahuasca a few times. was def a trip to hell and back, but in a good way. an experience i dont exactly wish to repeat, but one i value more than almost anything in life.

ive smoked dmt too, but was on lots of other shit at the time, so diddnt really trip out as hard.

Anyone here do the blue morpho tour, please report back.

This is something i am seriously calculating for now.

www.heartoftheinitiate.com

recommended. Ayahuasca has been the most amazing experience of my life - and I've been doing psychedelics since I was 14. This is like the queen mother of all those other times. The goddess comes and reveals herself, and just seeing a little bit of the majesty of her kingdom changes you forever. Yeah, you havew to go to some dark places - but the light that accompanies it is not like anything I ever thought I would see in this life.

You can brew it and do it on your own, but the cultural context around it tremendous power and value - having a guide or support group is very useful. It's worth the trip down there. Ask me questions, if interested.

I would not recommend DMT, it is very scary and unless you are experienced with psychedelics, its a bad idea. I also don't think its a fun drug, it is however an intresting experience.

In addition, blood samples revealed a startling discovery: Ayahuasca seems to give users a greater sensitivity to serotonin—one of the mood-regulating chemicals produced by the body—by increasing the number of serotonin receptors on nerve cells

Yeah, that article is a little mistaken. The study showed that the users had higher amounts of serotonin reuptake sites, not serotonin receptors, and it was in the platelets, not the brain. [1]. The reuptake transporters have nothing to do with helping the serotonin act more, they are responsible for terminating it's action.

Before we start, the American shaman, Hamilton Souther, takes out a liter of the ayahuasca he'd prepared during the day. This he hands to Don Julio, who blesses it with his mapacho, blowing tobacco smoke inside the bottle and over his body. He clears his throat several times, sounding like a horse whinnying, and hands the bottle to Hamilton to do the same. Hamilton pays homage to the ayahuasca spirits, speaking to them in Spanish and entreating them to help us.

I didn't give them permission to use my name.

bitches.