View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ayahuasca help

NewAgeRetroHippie

Greenlighter
I've recently bought 100g of Syrian rue seeds and and 500g of mimosa hostilis. And I don't know how to make the rue into tea, how much to use. Same with the mimosa. I need to make as much as I can with what I have. And doseage amounts. I'm gonna split the end product with a friend of mine. If someone could make a recipe kinda thing that'd be cool.

powder your bark and seeds in a blender or coffee grinder
eat a dose of raw bark shortly after your dose of maois or
throw bark in a saucepan, cover with water and simmer for 1-2 hours
drink brew
trip balls

dosage depends on how hard you want to trip, the great thing about ayahuasca is the fact you can repeatedly redose without having to worry about tolerance becoming an issue so if you undershoot or purge you can just redose

You are going to split the dosage in the end with a friend? I hope you are splitting it into many portions and not just two, and you know what you are getting yourself into. Jumping into aya or ibogaine is not something to be taken lightly. Seems to me that you have a lot more reading to do, but it is your psyche you are messing with. Too much will not only produce a "bad trip" but also profuse vomiting and diarrhea. This drug is NOT to be taken lightly, and based off your lack of knowledge of a proper recipe prior to purchasing these ingredients it seems you may have a lot more research to do.

You can take 10g of MHRB and 2g of the rue, and place them inside of tea bags. It will take two tea bags to hold all this plant matter. Then simmer, but do not boil the tea bags in around 2 cups of water mixed with 4 tablespoons of vinegar for approximately 75 minutes. Then pour your ayahuasca into a bowl and simmer the bags again for another 75 minutes in fresh water and vinegar. Repeat this step a third time. Pour all three mixtures back into the pot and slowly simmer until you are left with a small and manageable portion of liquid. Prior to drinking the liquid swallow about 1g of syrian rue - and drink your liquid in shots while trying not to puke.

I really hope you know what you are getting yourself into, this is NOT a recreational drug or something that should be messed around with, and deserves the utmost respect by those who use it. Good luck.

My personal recipe, working for many years:

1) weight 3 gr. syrian rue + 7 gr. Mimosa Hostilis per person (SR potency is usually consistent, but MH may vary on quality depending onprovider)
2) finely powdered, mixed together and boiled (not hard, but must see some bubbling) for 15 minutes in 9 part water + 1 part lemmon juice.
3) take out from fire and let rest for another 15 minutes.
4) filter using a cloth strainer. Squeeze the cloth to extract most of the liquid (use rubber gloves if too hot)

you can repeat steps 2-4 two more times for further extraction (using fresh water+lemmon), but one time is ok if you are in a hurry .

As for the preparation part, I don't know much about it. Have done Ayahuasca four times in ceremonies. As far as the experience you are in for. I'd compare it to eating an eighth of dried mushrooms or four fat fresh ones. Spiritually, psychologically, states of consciousness are identical. Ayahuasca is simply old wine in new skins. Not neccesarily a bad thing, but it's no different than a stiff mushroom trip. Visuals, states of consciousness, insights, IDENTICAL. As is the experience that your brain is having. If you are worried about the vomiting and diarrhea get on out there and find some mushrooms. Take control. Ayahuasca is like New Wave Music. It's a FAD...It's really all about Rock N Roll, if you know what I mean...