Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ayahuasca dosing questions

jackie jones

Bluelight Crew
Good evening.

I have 100g of red Caapi vine, an ounce of Chacruna, and an ounce of Chaliponga.

I want to know how many doses this makes (I am aiming for two), and if that is too much Caapi.

Cheers, everyone. I hope you are all well.

There won't be a ton of dmt in an oz of chacruna, no more than a half gram id think, a gram at most, but that's off the top of my head. Not sure about the caapi.

there must loads of variables such as potency and purity of ingredients, have heard from many that te brew is often a trial and error process...which souds a tad hairy given the spectacular potential range of effect

sorry can't help but keep us informed as to what you end up doing etc

Will do. Thanks for the help, guys. I have done Ayahuasca once, years ago. More accustomed to Mescaline, Psilocybin, and LSD.

My girlfriend will be doing Ayahuasca with me as her first time tripping. I will be there if the trip gets to much, to tell her she is safe, and to hold her and make her feel safe and happy.

Will do. Thanks for the help, guys. I have done Ayahuasca once, years ago. More accustomed to Mescaline, Psilocybin, and LSD.

My girlfriend will be doing Ayahuasca with me as her first time tripping. I will be there if the trip gets to much, to tell her she is safe, and to hold her and make her feel safe and happy.
oooh Lady Aya for a first time psych. wow!

Yeah, it may be intense, for both of us. It will not be a functional trip, like
LSD or mescaline. should be very interesting, and I have been waiting for a mind dive for too long.

Yeah, it may be intense, for both of us. It will not be a functional trip, like
LSD or mescaline. should be very interesting, and I have been waiting for a mind dive for too long.
have had a fair few lsd trips which were certainly not functional, haha