• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Ayahuasca Diet?

Have you guys smoked Changa? I never did, but I think I am gonna enjoy it because it is a quick trip, isn't it? It's like a 10min psychedelic trip.
If you just wanna enjoy a bit and don't wanna go through hours of a full on trip, perhaps that's the answer.

I think that's one of the reasons I got so addicted to ketamine at one point in my life, it provided a quick psychedelic trip of like 30min, then I Was back to reality as if nothing had happened.

The truth is I kind of reached a dead end with psychedelics, like I extracted from them what I wanted and now it's like "been there done that". Whenever I do it I instantly regret it and just wish it to go away ASAP, I enjoy it for a short time but then I get fed up and wanna get back to normal.

The only drugs that still give me enjoyment are MDMA and cocaine... And any amphetamine.
I mean, changa is a pleasant headspace change. Injects a little awe into your daily life.

Did you fast before taking the moclobemide? Are there any dietary restrictions that you use prior to ingesting moclobemide? As a hyper-neurotic and hypochndriacal individual, and despite reading a handful of Scientific reports on the tolerability of tyramine injections along with a moclobemide dose (https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1600-0447.1990.tb05320.x), I am still concerned about my diet prior to consuming moclobemide. (Mdx92129, moclobemide is a reversible inhibitor of MAO-A. You will be fine)

This fear most likely stems from a friend who would incessantly claim that you had to fast for a week before taking moclobemide (he was not a pharmacologist, nor chemist, merely an avid user of copious quantities of MDMA, smoked Cannabis and ketamine - frequency of drug use does not correlate with knowledge of drugs! (Say it again louder, for the otologically impaired!)).

No diet restrictions with moclobemide - I think it's fairly minor - maybe some really strong cheeses or something.

I tried fasting but it's bollocks - DMT doesn't kick in unless you eat something with it. I was sat there for about 3 fucking hours feeling nothing, then before I went to bed I had a slice of toast and thats when the trip kicked in. You have to eat something to get oral DMT to kick in otherwise it just lays in your gut with nothing happening for fucking hours,.