View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ayahuasca and Peru

Gaffy

Bluelighter
So my father is interested in Healing with ayahuasca, help me find threads about the subject and share your expériences here please :)

So my father is interested in Healing with ayahuasca, help me find threads about the subject and share your expériences here please :)
Come to my country(I'm from Perú), do a trip to the jungle with your father and take some with shamans and shit. A lot of ppl claim it heals the soul ♥, I haven't tried it yet but will one day, I just don't feel ready. anyway depends on uuuu.
NZN ♥

There's a rehab center in tarapoto called Takiwasi, it's in tarapoto a city in the jungle of peru. it's one of the best places to take ayahuasca, it's well known worldwide, a lil bit expensive(at least to me because my currency is soles and 3.30 soles equals 1 buck) but idk if u wanna do a cool shamanic seshhhh in the jungle of South America with ur dad, I recommend that place. you can check out their website www.takiwasi.com
stay safe, NZN ♥

You're living the life man! ;) Thanks for the info !
i'm living hell actually man, staying away from crack is a fucking burden for me. it's everywhere here cheap and good quality. I'm sick of the cocaine comedowns, they make you feel awful, and I'm starting to have arrythmias and I'm only 25, a lil bit scared but the body repairs itself to some extent. anyway my point is don't think because I have access to good coke easily it's a good thing. quite the contrary, anyway stay safe. NZN

I've got access to tons of RCs and I can afford them, I perfectly undestand your problem, staying away from the needle is quite hard aswell (used to IV Ephylone, Hexen and Coke)

Healing from what exactly? addiction?

There are so many places available that you need to be more specific about what you want exactly

In the end, it is a matter of how much is your budget, which cities you want to visit, and so on

There are so many places available that you need to be more specific about what you want exactly

In the end, it is a matter of how much is your budget, which cities you want to visit, and so on
He doesn't want to heal anything, he's just looking for a good place to do a nice introspective experience with ayahuasca (he also said he wants to do it with his dad) and also don't underestimate the powers of ayahuasca, there's a reason why it has been used for centuries by the Amazon tribes. it has nice healing properties on the mind and body. Stay safe guys
NZN ?

I've got access to tons of RCs and I can afford them, I perfectly undestand your problem, staying away from the needle is quite hard aswell (used to IV Ephylone, Hexen and Coke)
Dude watch out with Iv use, I used to iv good coke like 5 years ago thousands of times, I've been to rehab 4 times coz of that and tried to kill myself once, oh and had a seizure that almost killed me as well coz I injected 0.3 of really pure coke. I'm having circulatory problems now, have paresthesia on my hands and feet sometimes, pains on the sites that I used to shoot up, thing like that. but that is more because I didn't use micron filters when I used to inject, regardless of that iv use of stims fucks up your heart really bad,like I said in having chest pains and stuff like that the past 6 months and I haven't Ived in almost 2 years stims. anyways im just telling u my experience so u be careful with stims. I'm never ever shooting up coke again, I can still remember the taste on my mouth and throat of the yay after 5 secs of iving, and the BELLRINGER omg that train sound when u get the right dose is unforgettable. anyway talking about this is making me want to take a shit so I'm done. stay safe crew. NZN ♥

In Brazil there are thousand of places, it is called here Santo Daime.

I mean, you can get some religious experiences from those places, not like going to Amazônia.

However, I do not know how things are going in Peru, but in Brazil it would be cheaper to go to US than Amazon, depending on where you actually live.

Last edited:
Dude watch out with Iv use, I used to iv good coke like 5 years ago thousands of times, I've been to rehab 4 times coz of that and tried to kill myself once, oh and had a seizure that almost killed me as well coz I injected 0.3 of really pure coke. I'm having circulatory problems now, have paresthesia on my hands and feet sometimes, pains on the sites that I used to shoot up, thing like that. but that is more because I didn't use micron filters when I used to inject, regardless of that iv use of stims fucks up your heart really bad,like I said in having chest pains and stuff like that the past 6 months and I haven't Ived in almost 2 years stims. anyways im just telling u my experience so u be careful with stims. I'm never ever shooting up coke again, I can still remember the taste on my mouth and throat of the yay after 5 secs of iving, and the BELLRINGER omg that train sound when u get the right dose is unforgettable. anyway talking about this is making me want to take a shit so I'm done. stay safe crew. NZN ♥

I know coke can give heart problems, especially whit daily use, glad you dropped the neelde. I myself just started again with NEP powder.