• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ayahuasca and lithium carbonate interaction

The thing is is that I know lithium and maoi can be taken together but I only know about pharmacutical maoi n not harmline
Your going to do what your going to do, and maoi along with lithium sounds like an absolute horrible Idea.But I can tell your not going to listen to any of us, so why are you even asking??

I knew if get this response the only bad exspierience I've ever had was with lsd I have over 100 shroom trips from 3.5 grams to 18 grams I have over 20 dmt trips and over 50 ketamine trips also wierd but I never had a problem with nbome or any of the 2c compounds I was asking in reference to taking Ayahuasca while on lithium I don't need a lecture about what not to do thank you though

I'm just trying to look after your saftey and dont mean to come off any other way. Ive also got a pretty serious mental illness myself and use psychedelics regularly. All i was trying to say is for some people it doesn't turn out well and it causes more harm then good. Thankfully that doesn't seem to be either of our circumstance but i couldn't have known unless i ask. And around here we try and do the best we can to steer people in the right direction.

Try and keep an open mind to what is being said to you here, mixing Lithium and psychedelics is dangerous and that being the case it should be avoided. Hope that you take into account all thats been said to you in this thread.

The problem isn't lithium + MAOI, it's lithium+psychedelics.

You're not wrong, but the OP already clarified that they have had hundreds of experiences with varied psychedelics without incident, but wanted specific info on RIMA interactions with lithium

I'm just trying to look after your saftey and dont mean to come off any other way. Ive also got a pretty serious mental illness myself and use psychedelics regularly. All i was trying to say is for some people it doesn't turn out well and it causes more harm then good. Thankfully that doesn't seem to be either of our circumstance but i couldn't have known unless i ask. And around here we try and do the best we can to steer people in the right direction.

Try and keep an open mind to what is being said to you here, mixing Lithium and psychedelics is dangerous and that being the case it should be avoided. Hope that you take into account all thats been said to you in this thread.

I understand what your saying n yes it makes sense I was just so tired of getting that response I was annoyed but thank you for looking out I do appreciate it I've only had bad effects from lsd Wich is a given no no with lithium but I had to try lol

You're not wrong, but the OP already clarified that they have had hundreds of experiences with varied psychedelics without incident, but wanted specific info on RIMA interactions with lithium

Thank you that's exactly it

Good, don't mix those substance.

I have been prescribed with lithium for a long time at very low doses. I have done many times LSD (my favorite drug) and DMT. I didn't get any of the nasty side effect about it but you should consider that:

1- I use the lowest dose possible to achieve a trip.

2- I don't do psychedelic when I am in a higher dose (for 6 months I was on a high dose of lithium, didn't trip in that time).

3- I planned my trip at an specific hour, where my lithium levels on my plasma where low, that's about 12 hours after taking a dose.

4- This is my experience and only mine DO NOT THINK THIS IS A SAFE WAY TO USE LITHIUM AND PSYCHEDELIC!!! LITHIUM DON'T GIVE YOU A BETTER TRIP OR NOTHING, JUST A RISK OF HAVING A SEIZURE. THATS WHY I ALWAYS GOT BENZOS IN MY TRIP SAFETY KIT AND IS VERY RISKY ANYWAYS.