• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Welcome axe battler is the newest EADD mod

@Zopiclone bandit all you need to do is not engage with ganjcat and not make personal insults to anyone and you're fine.
The "GC" which makes me think of Gemma Collins in a horrific way doesn't look like his coming back after his last post but I'll not comment upon his use & quality of posts on this forum as my views are well known.
I will hold you to that post the next time I have to raise Dr Robert Malone ;) =D

You would have been so proud of me @mal3volent I caused such a fucking shit-storm on the FB group for Cult Of the Curious Podcast, the host was taking the piss so badly out of your kind & I had to lay the smackdown on the whole page which really upset so many of 'em. It comes to something when an English guy whips some yankees into shape. A couple of your lot came to my defence too over several points which make me smile =D

I have no issue in someone speaking up but at least know what you are on about is all I ask.

I will hold you to that post the next time I have to raise Dr Robert Malone ;) =D
thankfully the BLUA doesn't apply to public figures so i can call him a lying fucking charlatan with blood on his hands, willing to let people die so that he can cash in on quack covid cures. i highly recommend you 'follow the money' for Malone and see how much you trust him when you find out how much of a financial interest he has in undermining covid vaccine uptake.

he's so fucking beyond credibility. like i actually listened to some of his Joe Rogan interview. it fucking hurt. he was making such unbelievable glaring scientific errors, and he IS a scientist, so he almsot certainly knows he is lying. but Joe Rogan doesn't have a sufficient background to pull him up on his lies, and apparently most of his audience don't know or don't care. small example- non specific PCR. you can actually do non-specific PCR for metagenomic samples using random hexamers (or, pick your own length, you might do better with longer but this is what my lab uses), but the primers used for COVID detection have been published, its easy to verify that they are specific. further, the sensitivity and specificity of the COVID PCR tests have been validated using independent means such as LAMP, clinical data, etc. nobody who makes this types of error should be considered a reputable source.

anybody with some basic biology knowledge (i just type so this is how i consider myself) can rip him apart in minutes.

i'd really appreciate it if the bullshit wasn't so boring and easy to debunk, something creative and more convincing would be more fun to pull to shreads.

thankfully the BLUA doesn't apply to public figures so i can call him a lying fucking charlatan with blood on his hands, willing to let people die so that he can cash in on quack covid cures. i highly recommend you 'follow the money' for Malone and see how much you trust him when you find out how much of a financial interest he has in undermining covid vaccine uptake.

he's so fucking beyond credibility. like i actually listened to some of his Joe Rogan interview. it fucking hurt. he was making such unbelievable glaring scientific errors, and he IS a scientist, so he almsot certainly knows he is lying. but Joe Rogan doesn't have a sufficient background to pull him up on his lies, and apparently most of his audience don't know or don't care. small example- non specific PCR. you can actually do non-specific PCR for metagenomic samples using random hexamers (or, pick your own length, you might do better with longer but this is what my lab uses), but the primers used for COVID detection have been published, its easy to verify that they are specific. further, the sensitivity and specificity of the COVID PCR tests have been validated using independent means such as LAMP, clinical data, etc. nobody who makes this types of error should be considered a reputable source.

anybody with some basic biology knowledge (i just type so this is how i consider myself) can rip him apart in minutes.

i'd really appreciate it if the bullshit wasn't so boring and easy to debunk, something creative and more convincing would be more fun to pull to shreads.
I've long regarded you as..................erm yeah you can figure it out ;)

BUT I'm a fair man, I'm starting to get the feeling even though your human skills in reading people ain't that sharp hence why you fail to know when I'm joking & taking the piss & I actually mean what I say (which for some reason FUBAR can do very well) I'm starting to feel you are like the guy in the film Rain Man but NOT in a bad way, you are possibly fucking smart in your chosen field but cannot read people that well.

I will have a look into what you said & I will come back to you, if I have to fall upon my sword I will do it with pride.
Maybe today I will see the forest through the trees.

ALSO.............I was never "Anti-Semetic" to you, most of the people I respect have a very healthy Respect & grasp upon Kabbalah ;)

ha yep i am typical autistic person. good at science, bad at people.

believe it or not, i am actually better reading people than i used to be!

tbh i forget what exactly you said, i'm not sure you can be anti semitic to me personally as i'm not jewish.

eta: also, i'm gonna feel weird having written this, but i actively LIKE you @Zopiclone bandit i think you're a bit of a nutter but mostly i think BL is more fun and interesting due to your presence on it.

BUT I'm a fair man, I'm starting to get the feeling even though your human skills in reading people ain't that sharp hence why you fail to know when I'm joking & taking the piss & I actually mean what I say (which for some reason FUBAR can do very well)

Fuckin hell man, there was me thinking my issues were the result an undiagnosed issue on the autism/adhd spectrum.

Guess I've got no excuse for being a druggy cunt now.... ;)

I was under the impression that a Polmerase chain reaction wasnt really a test at all but a mechanism in which genetic material could be multiplied many times to produce more in a sample...

I was under the impression that a Polmerase chain reaction wasnt really a test at all but a mechanism in which genetic material could be multiplied many times to produce more in a sample...
when used for diagnostic purposes, polymerase chain reactions are used to amplify genetic material in specific regions determined by the primers you use- essentially bits of DNA that target specific regions, for a test like the COVID tests, these would be genomic regions unique to the SARS-COV2 genome. these amplified regions of DNA can then be sequenced for variant calling, or if you just want to know presence/absence of SARS-COV2 you can use a chemical that produces fluorescense if it is present.

the reason for doing it this way is because you need enough material to produce a detectable fluorescent signal. if you want to sequence the DNA you need copies because no DNA sequencing is truly faithful, there are always some error, so you need multiple copies of the same material to get enough sequences that a consensus can be called that is likely to be equal to the input genetic sequence. DNA is destroyed by sequencing so you can't just sequence the same strand over and over.

you can also use PCR with sets of random primers that theoretically, between them, bind to any DNA sequence. these are used when you don't know what is likely to be present in your sample. so, for example, if you wanted to study what antimicrobial resistant bacteria were hanging around in the air of a hospital, you could maybe sample from the air filters, or the air itself. there, because you don't know what is present, you don't want highly specific primers, you want primers that will amplify anything.

basically PCR can be designed to amplify whatever genetic material you want with fantastic specificity. that material is then sequenced.

Thanks so much fo all the warm welcomes you lovely bunch of druggy deviants!

I'll be keeping my mod axe sharp enough to shave with though, incase any of you fuckers step out of line! Oh and PM me and I'll send you my new-mod gift list (think of a wedding gift list but consisting of lovely lovely drugs!) It's a real thing... Looking it up is discouraged however...

Thanks so much fo all the warm welcomes you lovely bunch of druggy deviants!

I'll be keeping my mod axe sharp enough to shave with though, incase any of you fuckers step out of line! Oh and PM me and I'll send you my new-mod gift list (think of a wedding gift list but consisting of lovely lovely drugs!) It's a really .ñ

Fuck off. You're getting nowt from me mate.

high quality ovation GIF