• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Awake 24 hours, don't want to ruin sleep schedule.. can I take more Adderall?

Hyperkiz

Greenlighter
So, I work overnights. I had last night off and tonight+tomorrow off. I took about 80mg of IR Adderall yesterday in two doses, once at 9pm and another at 3am. I ended up staying up all day one because of the use and two my new guitar had arrived :D
So its been a good 12-15 hours since my last dose and I am a bit tired, mostly thirsty and hungry as I always forget to feed myself on my nights off but I don't want to go to sleep now when this is when I usually get up and go to work my 12 hour shifts.
If I eat some food and get some more fluids in me, should I be good to go for another dose of 40mg-60mg IR spread in two doses you think? Just to get me to 9-10am (its 7pm now) and then recover tomorrow night?

It's always a good idea to eat and stay hydrated. I wouldn't take anymore and just try to ride it out until you get to a better time to pass out. Staying up multiple nights will really take its toll, you'll probably be recovering into your next work day if you stay up again.

Also keep in mind that you're likely to oversleep after overdoing it and pulling an all-nighter. So you can probably get away with passing out earlier. Either way, I would definitely choose to sleep tonight