Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Avoid " Zombie World " spice. A terrible trip report

JohnnyFROST

Greenlighter
My friend and I decided to pick up some " ZOMBIE WORLD " smoke blend / spice today at the smoke shop
My friend has never been " under the influence " of anything and I have smoked mary more than a few times back in the day. I stopped because mary wasn't for me. Since k2 was banned I decided again to try something different.

Trip begins

0 hour - I load a bowl of the Zombie land spice and take one deep hit. Instant effects right away, i set the bowl down and I knew i was in big big trouble. My friend decided to smoke and didn't feel anything right away and thought i was messing around and took FIVE MONSTER HITS.

+ 10 minutes - The strobe light is on, I am now curled in a ball... thinking I am in cartoon world. Laughing
uncontrollably. Everything is morphing and my friends faced turned into a blob and her eyes rearranged on her face. My friend was " gone to another world. she was crying, laughing and kept repeating " make it stop, how do i make this go away ?" For her this 1 hour was a complete nightmare.

+ 15 minutes - everything is paced, the strobe light is dancing to background music and im calming down.
However my friend could not control anything " talking, movements, supposed hallucinations " Very rapid mood swings, and she was fading in and out of reality.

+ 20 minutes - I'm sure im coming down, and everything is stable and I can control my thoughts, on the other hand my friend is still 10 sheets in the wind. She called all of her friends speaking in gibberish for 10 minutes or so. I coaxed her into sleep as she was crying .

+ 30 minutes- friend is coming down, everything is calm and we make love.

I know it does not seem real to have the effects I had at just 1 deep hit but I wouldn't lie and Ill never do anything like that again

The end.

"Head Trip" was an incredibly uncomfortable type of spice that I have tried, avoid that too. It lasts soooo long and gets you soo fucked up, but not in a pleasant kind of way, it made me REALLY paranoid I was freaking out and have heard the same from a lot of people who smoked the shit

Avoid pre-made herbal blends in general. Often the actives aren't listed, let alone their concentration, so there is no way to make an informed decision about whether to take it and how to dose. If you want to experiment with synthetic cannabinoids, order pure chemicals.

The fact that not much is known about spice is enough for me to stay my ass away from it.

Glad you are ok. Thanks for the report!

Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply.
I guess with every other company or whoever makes them or whatever blend you get you're always going to get something different and most of the times not in a good way. I know this report is not highly detailed rather than notes documenting a terrible report about a nasty time with Zombie World Spice. Thank you,

Oh hell no, don't blame the substance, my friend. Lest you forget, you treated an unknown substance as though it were pot. Better yet, your friend took 5 hits, what a trooper.

In all seriousness, I take a lot of time to make sure I know my substance, unless I specifically want the opportunity to go into Panic mode...

As the name implies, it plays a head game on you, and you should be likened to a Zombie during your journey.

The drug alters perception, it does'nt plant seeds of paranoia. What I mean by that is YOU control your trip, the drug isn't a dissacociative like Salvia that makes you see a world your born into... You plant the seeds yourself, and they are nurtured through your high. If you're going to make your mantra something along the lines of, 'I'm too high, I'm tripping and I'm not sopposed to, I want to sober up, this drug is bad for me,' during the awakening of the subconscience, you can expect a real shitty experience, brought on by your inner psychie. Personally, if I want to trip to the point that I can't tell my house from a strangers, I write on a piece of paper, 'Confidence, Concentration, Comfortability.' It is my safehaven.. lol

In all seriousness, I take a lot of time to make sure I know my substance, unless I specifically want the opportunity to go into Panic mode...

Truth. It's all in your mindset brother. I've smoke straight blunts of a spice called bullet, cloud9, and all other kinds I can't remember. What I'm saying is if you take a monster hit and think "oh god I'm going to go looney now"... Damn right you are, and its happened, I find that once you accept that you can have a little panic like that, you learn to control it coming on.

Truth. It's all in your mindset brother. I've smoke straight blunts of a spice called bullet, cloud9, and all other kinds I can't remember. What I'm saying is if you take a monster hit and think "oh god I'm going to go looney now"... Damn right you are, and its happened, I find that once you accept that you can have a little panic like that, you learn to control it coming on.

depends on the drug in question and dose- some are more think yourself out of and others are more mind melting

sounds like a valid point to me, and of course some are more heavy and others not