Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Avoid water intoxication/ over hydration

H

holymolly95

MDMA and Empathogenic Drugs

Hey, so I usually dissolve my molly in water but i tend to drink a lot of it, I was wondering if simply add sugar to my water would prevent a water intoxication ?

I see a lot of people putting gooseberry syrup in their water at clubs because of the awful taste of mdma, would that prevent over hydration too ?

Thanks

Hi there, water intoxication should never be occurring if you're not drinking ridiculous amounts of water. Honestly, unless you're drinking gallons of water in short periods of time you should never be unfortunate enough to get water intoxication so don't worry about it.

^
agreed.

but if you are really, really worried you can buy an isotonic drink, or you can make your own. 35g of sugar plus 4.5g of table salt dissolved in a litre of water should come close. or if you like it less sweet you can take 18g of sugar plus 6.5g salt.

Last edited:
you have to be sweating hardcore beastmode and drinking tons of plain water for overhydration issues.

best thing if you are sweating, dancing and fucking ultra hardcore is gatorade which contains water, salt, magnesium and potassium which are all perfect for maintaining water/salt balance and muscle and nerve health while rolling or any other sweaty fun active activity. yeahhhhhh!

Last edited:
What is with people and dissolving a caps worth of mdma into a huge water?? Just pop the cap that way you won't drink to much, taste the mdma, or (a big one here) fuck your teeth beyond repair.

i agree^^^^

these people putting a little cap in a huge water are simple noobs with the idea of "molly water" sipping all night long. a real molly water dose is meant as a quick little shot of water. mdma is meant to be consumed in a manner to hit you all at once for best results, not to be taken sip by sip.(such a waste)

keep things the way its best, just pop that shit!