• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Autopsy result question

Andrew11

Greenlighter
The cause of death was intoxication by the combined effects of carfentanil,U-47700 and cocaine.

How do you think these were taken? Powder, pill form? Both? etc

I know the answer is impossible to know exactly but what is your best guess

Thanks

there are reports of a substance containing U47700 and carfentanil being combined with heroin "Grey Death" I believe is the term.

no one can tell you the method of ingestion, your guess is as good as anyone's

Given the fact that cocaine was involved, I would say the person either sniffed or injected the drugs because people don't take cocaine orally. You may never get the answers you're looking for but I am very sorry for your loss, Andrew.

I believe the cocaine was smoked out of a pipe from information I found. Do you think the cocaine was laced with the two other drugs and he didn't realize it ?

so this acquaintance of yours was a crack cocaine smoker?
if so, then its entirely likely they injected the opiates either separately or as a speedball.
then again, who knows?

we can only guess. sorry for your loss OP.

Im talking about a family member... Yes he was a crack cocaine smoker. Do you think he knew he was taking u-47700 and carfentanil?

the autopsy paperwork will tell the exact amount of each substance found in the toxicological results section.

it also wouldn't read exactly as "cause of death: combined effects of X,X,X" - it would say pulmanary edema, heart failure, or whatever the medical term is for the manner of death that those substances caused. the exact wording is extremely important.

sadly, i've read a few.

Im talking about a family member... Yes he was a crack cocaine smoker. Do you think he knew he was taking u-47700 and carfentanil?

It's difficult to say. Normally, the answer would be absolutely not, as those drugs have opposite effects. But there have been news reports of cocaine cut with fentanyl or RC opioids, despite the irrationality of that.