• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

autoflowering

P.o.T.u.S

Bluelighter
Today for the first time i ran into some bud that was grown from autoflowered seeds.what do u guys think about it? Is it as good as traditional seeds? Would u buy bud from autoflowered seeds?

seems to me it just lacks the punch in the face i want of THC after i hit a bong.i could def tell the difference between the two and the autoflowered was less than half as powerful as my usual bud..seems to me its like a grower/dealer cutting powdered drugs for doubling profit due to the shorter duration of the grow..thoughts?

It's a third species rhuderalis. Look it up, but I bet it would have an interesting profile of cannabinoids. So little is known about the different species even though so much has been discovered at this point.

I found that the early autoflower strains, such as Lowrider, weren't much to write home about. I smoked some autoflower AK that completely floored me though. Like your standard sativa/indica, it really is just strain dependent and how well it is grown.

I wasnt sure about the strain i tried but it didnt look grown properly.didnt know if that was from autoflower or grower since it was new to me.i might of had other autoflower and not even known if u say its comparable.i have to test it out further %)

Going through what I am right now which is MUCH different then your thread (mind all being about being abused by my husband horrifically and addicted to opiate pain meds/Xanax and I guess now alcohol now to just try to "cope"...although none was ever bought besides the alcohol of course...the oxycodone prescribed but not at the extra 70 mgs a day a family member gave me and the Xanax just as prescribed).....I'm boring, aren't I? Sorry cause I am reaching a point about this thread. I don't know anything about the "bud" you're speaking of but you spoke of THC levels. And FYI had I had not ruined my taper plan for the day of coming off 100 mgs of per day of oxys and then just supposed to take 10 per day now to taper (a joke to me as I felt I was dying and now tomorrow I will feel that same way again and hate myself for blowing it all just to "make myself pretty" and clean and cook dinner. What a damn waste. Getting to what I want to say though...did you ever try wax "weed"? It looks like lip balm and can only be smoked in a certain devise (or at least I think so)...the strange thing with me is that any time I've ever smoked low THC pot I was a paranoid maniac who drove others crazy. This stuff though? I was SO hesitant since it's nearly 100% THC yet I learned that the higher the THC was in anything I've ever smoked that it had a more positive effect (and I know there's different kinds yet it seemed the higher for me the less paranoid I was).....anyway I HATE swaying someone towards a drug since I'm having so much problems myself but this wax stuff was like a miracle to me. I do have chronic pain due mostly to the abuse but also other major health problems yet when I smoked this stuff? Wow:)...ALL my pain just vanished, I had TONS of energy and didn't once think of a pain med. It actually can be bought and is legal to buy I believe so far in Colarado. Sadly, I found this out after I ditched my abusive husband, was free for him for months, met a seemingly great guy but already had my oxycodone addiction and truly thought for once "wow!! I found a great guy for once!"...and not due to the wax. That all changed when he showed up at my house with at least 10 bags of filled to the top weed, at least 500 pain meds and then informed he'd never be around on weekends because he had to take weekly trips to go "fishing" (guess he thought id "buy" that) and that while there he'd never receive a text cause texts don't go to Canada. Yeah, OK! Then alls he ever texted me and we weren't even in a relationship within any standards (meaning NOTHING was going on...haha) and he'd just merely ALWAYS write on weekdays "hi sexy". I was just basically like "are those the only 2 words he knows? And how many other women get the same exact ones?!?".....again, off topic I went but talking is so very therapeutic for me even if it's chatting. I am a fb member but while in wds I really don't give two flying "bleeps" as for what a person ate all day or that they are working out at the gym yet still are online? Wow! Running plus commenting on posts??? Very good multitasking!! Haha:)! Anyway, I truly am a funny and outgoing person who people do in fact love and although I feel I can't go back to fb right now to put on pics of me in my bikini while doing aquatic physical therapy (which TRULY was meant to promote it as a GREAT physical therapy program yet the responses I got which I know I'll never get her we're NOT my intentions!) I DO feel I can be the "real me" on this wonderful website:).

Sorry for all of my misspellings but In my defense I've been up for around 30 hours now because I'm too afraid to sleep (wondering how crappy I will wake up feeling) and also I just can't sit still. So far 2600 mgs of gabapentin, my Xanax, hydroxyzine which I heard was meant to relax a person and baclofen which is for muscle spasms and tension. All this and yet I'm still awake. Unreal:(.....and I hope I didn't ruin your thread....after reading what you wrote on mine though (which I liked but it's also an impossible thing for me to do right now....long story)I just got curious and looked at what you had a thread about (even though it's a bit old) and wanted to share with you what you probably already know. So if you did? Then sorry but if not, look it up because even though I'm not a smoker (only cigs), I did find this to be AMAZING. I hope to hear back from you;)

Going through what I am right now which is MUCH different then your thread (mind all being about being abused by my husband horrifically and addicted to opiate pain meds/Xanax and I guess now alcohol now to just try to "cope"...although none was ever bought besides the alcohol of course...the oxycodone prescribed but not at the extra 70 mgs a day a family member gave me and the Xanax just as prescribed).....I'm boring, aren't I? Sorry cause I am reaching a point about this thread. I don't know anything about the "bud" you're speaking of but you spoke of THC levels. And FYI had I had not ruined my taper plan for the day of coming off 100 mgs of per day of oxys and then just supposed to take 10 per day now to taper (a joke to me as I felt I was dying and now tomorrow I will feel that same way again and hate myself for blowing it all just to "make myself pretty" and clean and cook dinner. What a damn waste. Getting to what I want to say though...did you ever try wax "weed"? It looks like lip balm and can only be smoked in a certain devise (or at least I think so)...the strange thing with me is that any time I've ever smoked low THC pot I was a paranoid maniac who drove others crazy. This stuff though? I was SO hesitant since it's nearly 100% THC yet I learned that the higher the THC was in anything I've ever smoked that it had a more positive effect (and I know there's different kinds yet it seemed the higher for me the less paranoid I was).....anyway I HATE swaying someone towards a drug since I'm having so much problems myself but this wax stuff was like a miracle to me. I do have chronic pain due mostly to the abuse but also other major health problems yet when I smoked this stuff? Wow:)...ALL my pain just vanished, I had TONS of energy and didn't once think of a pain med. It actually can be bought and is legal to buy I believe so far in Colarado. Sadly, I found this out after I ditched my abusive husband, was free for him for months, met a seemingly great guy but already had my oxycodone addiction and truly thought for once "wow!! I found a great guy for once!"...and not due to the wax. That all changed when he showed up at my house with at least 10 bags of filled to the top weed, at least 500 pain meds and then informed he'd never be around on weekends because he had to take weekly trips to go "fishing" (guess he thought id "buy" that) and that while there he'd never receive a text cause texts don't go to Canada. Yeah, OK! Then alls he ever texted me and we weren't even in a relationship within any standards (meaning NOTHING was going on...haha) and he'd just merely ALWAYS write on weekdays "hi sexy". I was just basically like "are those the only 2 words he knows? And how many other women get the same exact ones?!?".....again, off topic I went but talking is so very therapeutic for me even if it's chatting. I am a fb member but while in wds I really don't give two flying "bleeps" as for what a person ate all day or that they are working out at the gym yet still are online? Wow! Running plus commenting on posts??? Very good multitasking!! Haha:)! Anyway, I truly am a funny and outgoing person who people do in fact love and although I feel I can't go back to fb right now to put on pics of me in my bikini while doing aquatic physical therapy (which TRULY was meant to promote it as a GREAT physical therapy program yet the responses I got which I know I'll never get her we're NOT my intentions!) I DO feel I can be the "real me" on this wonderful website:).

I regularly smoke both auto and none auto weed and while the auto varieties can have a slightly diminished THC content, the biggest factor is the skill of the grower. If auto seeds are grown well, then there shouldn't be a huge difference between the two.

The ruderalis is just a third species of cannabis that is non-photo sensitive, and also tends to grow smaller with reduced THC. Though due to very skilled breeders the differences compared to non auto weed are quickly fading away!

I regularly smoke both auto and none auto weed and while the auto varieties can have a slightly diminished THC content, the biggest factor is the skill of the grower. If auto seeds are grown well, then there shouldn't be a huge difference between the two.

The ruderalis is just a third species of cannabis that is non-photo sensitive, and also tends to grow smaller with reduced THC. Though due to very skilled breeders the differences compared to non auto weed are quickly fading away!

We can also add the work of the scienticsts that cross the strains to create more potent and indica/sativa like plants. like 3rd generation autoflowering.